1305 replies [Last post]
cagegurl
cagegurl's picture

congrats tlee and ter for the safe arrival of elliot and macie! they are such a cutie! Smile

pixie, any updates? Smile

AFM, i am now on my 2nd cycle of diane 35 to regulate af. hope this one will do the trick. Wink

P.S. thank u ter for always checking on us. i truly appreciate it. kiss macie for me. Smile

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Ter232
Ter232's picture

Sorry I am just now getting a chance to post. Things have been hetic with my recovery and caring for Macie all day. Dh was only able to stay home the first day, so I've been on my own. Thank you for the congrats. Sure hope this will get you regulated, you and dh deserve a LO so much. I know the wait sucks, but I really believe it will happen for you. Your very welcome for my checking in, I'll be hanging around for sure until it's your turn Smile

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

tlee
tlee's picture

Cagegurl, thank you for the congrats. We have been very blessed. I can't wait until it's your turn! I know it will happen for you! It's just a matter of when. I hope that the diane 35 will help to regulate your cycles! Are they changing the amount this cycle? Or is it the same as your first cycle with it? How have you been dealing with it? Is there any side effects from the medication?

Pixie, how are you doing?

My fingers are crossed for you both!

Married my Best Friend ~ December 2009
Elliot James ~ January 2013
Little Angel ~ January 2015
Miles Bartholomeus ~ April 2016
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

tlee
tlee's picture

Hi ladies!
How are things going pixie and cagegurl?? Any updates?

tlee
tlee's picture

Hello

This board has been VERY quiet over the last bunch of months. Maybe a revival will happen? I'd love to have some folks to chat with!

Well, I'm back on the TTC wagon. This time for #2. I have an almost 5 month old son, Elliot. We were TTC for 20 months with him. So we decided since we want to have a big family, we can't really afford to dilly-dally. DH & I will both turn 27 next month.

It's exciting to begin to think of our next little baby. I loved being pregnant and can't wait for that feeling again! I'm looking forward to introducing Elliot to his little new born brother or sister, and seeing our family continue to grow. Elliot is a wonderful baby, and we love him to bits! And because of how we feel about him, we've decided we want between 3 and 5 children.

However I'm very hesitant about the actual TTC part. 20 months was a very long and painful road. In hind sight Elliot's arrival worked out great timing wise in pretty much every way. But those months broken down into the three stages of the cycle, AF, TTC and TWW, SUCKED!!!!!! They were frustrating and painful. Sometimes they were very lonesome, and full of tears. What a wicked ride on a roller coaster, full of high' s (when you think that twinge just must be a sign of pregnancy) and lows (when you see that BFN or AF.)

These past 14 months have been heaven. DH and I could BD whenever we felt like it, just because we loved each other and were in the mood! There were no schedules and feeling like we had to have sex. I worry that this might disappear now that we are TTCing.

My goal, at least for the next half of a year, is to just try and relax about this whole thing. Stress certainly didn't help before, and it won't now. I have to try and focus on our little boy and enjoy him as he grows and changes. And sure, we will try to BD on a regular basis, in particular around ovulation time. But I want to avoid getting obsessive over it. This month I'm going to chart my BBT, just to make sure I do ovulate, and figure out if my body has changed it's cycle or something. But so far AF has returned in it's normal fashion, so I'm hoping that my whole cycle will return to it's normal ~28ish days in length.

Fingers crossed that this TTC journey is a much shorter one! Baby dust for all your TTC 20 year olds out there!