114 replies [Last post]
mommyof3boys
mommyof3boys's picture

Well i tested thi morning and got a bfn Sad oh well guess i wont die congrats to the other ladies though so happy for u guys ... af is suppose to show her ugly head on the 6th guess ill wait for her now >.<

Pregnancy%20tickerMake a pregnancy ticker We love our 3 boys brycen 5 aiden 4 Landon 2 with all our hearts and are very greatful for them we would like to add one more to our family then we will be complete !!! TTC Since Jan 2010, BFP Dec 2010, mc on Jan 4, 2011 @ 6 1/2 weeks pg BFP Feb 2011, mc on april 30,2011 @8 1/2 weeks pg to baby Jayden Wallace what a sweet lil angel she was to have for such a short time !!

stargazer20
stargazer20's picture

Aline89 - Congrats!!! So happy for you! Smile Let us know what you DH said! I always curious about their reactions. I already got mine planned when it does happen.....

Tleenders - my af is due tomorrow afternoon to tomorrow night. I took a test this afternoon and it was BFN Sad I really cried. I kept hoping. I do get a little queasy when I have to go to work more due to nerves. Its got a lot better since I stepped down from manager to bookkeeper. I think maybe I had a bit of a bug because my DH got sick too.... I guess I was hoping it was PG symtoms. Now to wait and see if AF arrives. I am kind of bummed out today from the whole BFN. I dont know if i will try next month - I get so wrapped up in it.

M3Boys - sorry that you got a BFN too. *hugs*

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Aline89

Hey tleenders3- I wasnt having any symptoms i just felt like taking the test on the middle the day,lol! i first took w/ the first response at first i thought it was negative i was so upset but after 3 minutes a very faint line came to b but it was so faint that i thought i was imagining as soon as saw i came running from the bathroom to tell i DH and i was like im pregnant im pregnant!! come see it in the light! when he came in the bathroom to see it he said he didnt belive cause he could barely see a line there maybe the test was funky! so i asked to take me to walmart and we bought the digital clearblue and i took it as soon as i got home and it said pregnant i was soo happy and i came running from the bathroom again jumping saying do u belive it now!!??to my husband!!he was so happy he even told his mother already! We told our 4yr old son Gabriel but i dont think he really understands whats going on but he said he wants a baby brother. In this cycle what i did different was that i started taking the Fertilaid and i guess thats what helped!i started taking when my period came. so it was 3 weeks or so i had been taking! i recommend it!!

Baby dust to everyone!!!

vorke

Hi Ladies,
I'm eavedropping but can't help it Big smile ...

Congrats Aline!!!! I just love reading a BFP on this site!!!! have a healthy 9 months....
ok.. i'm butting out now Laughing out loud

Vorke

Aline89

Thank you so much Vorke!!!! Smile

stargazer20
stargazer20's picture

My period late but all the tests I have taken has been BFN. Could I be and its just not shown up yet? LOL

llr1968
llr1968's picture

It could Smile. How late are you?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

stargazer20
stargazer20's picture

I was supposed to start on the 4th - So not very late. Trying to patiently wait

llr1968
llr1968's picture

Fx for you Smile

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

tlee
tlee's picture

Stargazer, I hope you are!!! You could always go to your doctor tomorrow morning and get a blood test done to see what's up?

Aline, whenever I take a test I always go and tell my DH right away, so whenever the lucky day comes that I get a BFP, I"d probably do the same, haha! That's cute that your son wants a little brother! Have gone to your doctor to confirm things?

M03B any news from you? Did AF show up? Or a BFP?!!!!

Ajkocar, same questions to you! Any sings of AF today?

Ilr, how did your hsg go yesterday?

Most of our cycles ending around the same time this month. I'm expecting mine tomorrow. So we'll see what happens. Hopefully I'll be as lucky as you ladies seem to be, and just have it not show!

Married my Best Friend ~ December 2009
Elliot James ~ January 2013
Little Angel ~ January 2015
Miles Bartholomeus ~ April 2016
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker