114 replies [Last post]
ajkocar

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am new to this and thought it would be nice to have somewhere to go Smile I am 28 (29 in a few weeks) and my DH is 35. We have 2 children and my youngest is 4. We are on mth 9 of TTC and it has felt like such a long road already. My cycle is 34 days and my phase is 18 days so it has been kinda tricky getting O time nailed down just right. The last 3 mths we were right on with timing, just noluck yet. I am 11 DPO today and hoping that this is the month.

stargazer20
stargazer20's picture

Hello Everyone! I am so looking forward to being here! About me - I am 28 and my DH is 30 - we been married for 3yrs now and descided to start ttc for #1 this summer. I had to work thru a lot of the jitters and fears the first ttc cycle now I feel real ready - just keep hoping for my bfp... so far no luck! I am on my 10 dpo and I keep finding myself think maybe maybe and then maybe not. I feel like I am on a emotional rollercoaster. I quit telling my husband maybe I am and maybe Im not because his poor face..... Last month he kept getting a boyish face saying "you are I just know it!" when I found I wasnt he seemed so disappointed. So for now I found this place to dish my high hopes!

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

ajkocar

Well I am super confused now and dont know what to think..I am 12 DPO (pretty sure) and I thought things were looking good...On the 26th i had jst a little bit of spotting and then it was gone...and now on the 28th & 29th I have had spotting....its not alot and its really super light in color but i am not sure what to make of it...I feel like I am on a rollercoaster that keeps throwingme upside down.....Has anyone else had this happen?

tlee
tlee's picture

Welcome stargazer20, tackysmacky, ajkocar and misajanae!!! Since we don't have many posts on our group yet, you can read back through the posts to see where we are all at in our TTC journies.

This is a great website to share our thoughts, frustrations and joys! And I totally understand, my hubby is very excited for us to be pregnant some day, and has listened to a lot of my thoughts on TTCing, but I didn't want to talk to him constantly about it, now that we've been trying for several cycles. So it's nice to be able to share our story with you ladies who are in the same boat.

Stargazer, DH and I have had the same thing a few months, where we thought for sure we were pregnant, just to have AF arrive. Are you having any pregnancy symptoms this cycle?

Ajkocar, if you're still just spotting, you could be pregnant!! Have you taken a pregnancy test? Personally I have never had any spotting in my cycles. But it can be a sign of pregnancy, as long as it is not red blood. You should test!! What are the name of your two children? I love hearing names!

tackysmacky and misajanae, what are your stories?

I'm 5dpo. So a little to early for symptoms yet. Hope this will be the lucky cycle for all of us!!! Finger crossed!

Well with the long weekend upon us I probably won't be on much until Monday. So have a great weekend all, and chat soon!

P.S. Thanks Elizabeth!

Married my Best Friend ~ December 2009
Elliot James ~ January 2013
Little Angel ~ January 2015
Miles Bartholomeus ~ April 2016
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

ajkocar

tleenders3 My daughter's name is Alena and my son is Jacob. The spotting has come and gone in the last couple days and it isnt very much and it is red but it's almost pink its so light....not normal for me...I want to test but I'm worried it will be too soon. My cycles are so wierd...ike this month I am 12 DPO but my AF isnt due until july 7th...so i dont want to get my hopes up too high. It seems to be every month I do that it becomes more upsetting. It took 2 yrs to get pregnant with my daughter and almost 4 yrs with my son so I shouldnt be upset over 9 mths. but I was never actively trying with the last two, so it just seems more difficult now.

stargazer20
stargazer20's picture

First off I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!!! I have to work all weekend but i amazingly get the 4th off! My husband has to work though Sad I really hoped we get to go togather!

tleenders3 - I been getting a little queasy especially if I miss a meal or get up to fast in the morning. I got real bad sick one morning .... But so far all the tests have been bfn Sad I really thought that maybe! i am now 12 dpo. I have been a little frantic testing - please dont think i am moronic Smile I just hate the wait.

Ajkocar - Maybe you are! keep us posted! I cant wait to hear your results! I know its hard to wait Smile

how do you guys keep your sanity with trying so long? its our 2nd cycle and I feel i am loosing my mind! I told myself last cycle I would get so obsessed but here I am in the 2ww and its ahhhh driving me nuts!

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Aline89

Hey everyone!!! Happy 4th of July to everyone!! i hope everybody has a great weekend!! im like 8 dpo! i did a test early this morning and got a negative...i guess its too early to test yet! I really hope i get my BFP this month! but im tired of getting my hopes high! i know im not suppose to think negative, but im not feeling anything different yet so that makes me think it didnt happen yet!!! anyways!!!
Baby dust to me and everyone!!! Smile Smile

Aline89

Hey everyone!!! just wanted to share some great news!!!! I just bought a clearblue digital test and got a my BFP!!!!!!!yayayayayay it said PREGNANT!!!! YAYAYAYA!!! I CAN'T BELIVE IT!!!! im sooooo happy!!! just wanted to share w yall!!!

baby dust to everyone!!!!

llr1968
llr1968's picture

Wow. That's awesome. Congrats!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

tlee
tlee's picture

Wow, there is a lot to be thankful for this long weekend! Congratulations to both Aline89 and Misajanae on BFPs!!! I'm so excited for you both! I hope you girls will stay with us, and update us on your pregnancy journies!

Aline, how have you been feeling? Any preggo symptoms that kind of made you think you were pregnant? Did you try anything different this cycle? How did you share the news with your DH? When you plan on telling your 4 year old! Congrats again!!!

Ajkocar, I love both your little ones names! We've been talking Jacob too if we have a son some day. Have you done any testing yet? If not, when do you plan to test? Any more spotting?

Stargazer20, don't worry I've done a lot of testing over the last bunch of cycles too. Now that I know that my AF generally comes 12dpo, I feel a bit more comfortable just waiting until around that time. And I've also noticed that the my AF symptoms (sore boobs!! cramping) can match preggo symptoms, so I used to always want to test, thinking it must be my BFP! But now I've come to recognize them as my AF symptoms. So unless I ever see some spotting (which I've never had) I likely will just play the waiting game until closer to AF. Do you normally feel queasy during the day? Or is this a new thing? Any more testing for you?

AFM, 8 dpo. Four more days to wait and see if AF shows up. Hoping it won't be the case, but she seems to have a mind of her own. Wink DH & I had a great weekend with our friends, which really helped to just not think about things too much. One friend has a boy Gabriel who is 9 months. She knows we've been trying, and helped to remind me of the positive sides of TTC. Enjoying BDing, enjoying our time off together just the two of us, and the freedom of picking up and going easily. So I'm trying to focus on the positives of TTC, until I get my Big Fat Positive!

Baby dust to all the girls TTCing, and praying for sticky beans for the preggo girls!!

Married my Best Friend ~ December 2009
Elliot James ~ January 2013
Little Angel ~ January 2015
Miles Bartholomeus ~ April 2016