Elliot James ~ January 2013
Little Angel ~ January 2015
Miles Bartholomeus ~ April 2016
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

mommyof3boys
mommyof3boys's picture

tleenders3 - your very welcome ..lol Wink

Pregnancy%20tickerMake a pregnancy ticker We love our 3 boys brycen 5 aiden 4 Landon 2 with all our hearts and are very greatful for them we would like to add one more to our family then we will be complete !!! TTC Since Jan 2010, BFP Dec 2010, mc on Jan 4, 2011 @ 6 1/2 weeks pg BFP Feb 2011, mc on april 30,2011 @8 1/2 weeks pg to baby Jayden Wallace what a sweet lil angel she was to have for such a short time !!

llr1968
llr1968's picture

How is everyone. I'm on cycle day 8. Sigh...boring lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

tlee
tlee's picture

I'm 3 dpo, cd 20. FF confirmed ovulation for me on Saturday, cd17. Now I've combined OPK and BBT for two cycles, and both showed that I ovulated the day after I had a +OPK test (and both times I only had one + test.) So I feel really good to know that! So now into TWW! This weekend we have a national holiday up in Canada, so we're excited to host our university friends for the weekend! Very much looking forward to it! But I probably won't be able to post again until the beginning of next week b/c there are lots of things to get done before everyone arrives! Happy Canada Day to those in the north, and happy Independence Day to those down south!

Married my Best Friend ~ December 2009

llr1968
llr1968's picture

Yay for the tww!
I'm cycle day 9. I have my hsg scheduled for the 6th at 10 am. I'm a bit stressed about it
Where in Canada are you? I'm in Alberta

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

tlee
tlee's picture

I'm in Ontario! Alberta is a beautiful province! My husband worked for 4 months last summer in Fort Mac. I came to visit for about 10 days and we toured the province, driving down to Edmonton, to Jasper to Banff to Calgary, back to Edmonton and then to Fort Mac again. It was so much fun! I hope your hsg appointment goes well on the 6th! It's hard to not think about it, but just try to relax and take things one day at a time, so that you won't stress too much.

Married my Best Friend ~ December 2009

Elizabeth

Welcome to your newest buddies..... stargazer20, tackysmacky and ajkocar!

Elizabeth

Welcome to your newest buddy... misajanae!

Elizabeth

Hi!

I deleted miss_vinny, Alisha9120, Mel07 and rtgay because they never posted an intro.... I am thinking they no longer want to be in a group.

I also added 4 new gals to take their places!

TTC Hugs,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

miss_vinny, Alisha9120, Mel07 and rtgay,

If you are still interested in being in this buddy group, let me know and I will add you again... no problem!! Smile

Elizabeth