114 replies [Last post]
stargazer20
stargazer20's picture

I am sorry I hadnt been on here much - I havent been feeling too good. The morning sickness is literally killing me. I been so miserable and I lost my job but right now not trying to stress about that. My DH is very happy with me staying home and has been so wonderful to me. Right now all I want to eat and can seem to keep down is things that is probably not very healthy but the dr said its ok as long as some things are staying down.

I go tomorrow for my first ultra sound - I am nurvous and scared and excited. I been having some cramping off and on so I will feel better knowing if everything is ok.

So sorry to hear you lost your pregnancy - that has been my fear. How far along were you when you lost yours? I wish you the best of luck!!!

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

tlee
tlee's picture

Ilr1968, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your pregnancy. Sad I hope that you have had lots of support from your DH, family and friends. I will be praying for a sticky bean for you and soon.

Married my Best Friend ~ December 2009
Elliot James ~ January 2013
Little Angel ~ January 2015
Miles Bartholomeus ~ April 2016
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

tlee
tlee's picture

Stargazer, I hope you feel better soon. Have fun with the ultrasound! Let us know how it goes, I'd love to hear all about it!

Married my Best Friend ~ December 2009
Elliot James ~ January 2013
Little Angel ~ January 2015
Miles Bartholomeus ~ April 2016

stargazer20
stargazer20's picture

Thanks tleenders! I got real bad sick driving to the obgyn today - We live in a tiny town so my dr is a 2 hour drive away. I dont mind it too much except right now I get sick a lot and had to keep stopping. Luckly I was able to get some sprite down and it always helps my stomach so by the time I got there I started to feel better.

The ultra sound was AMAZING! I never expected so much emotions just by seeing it! My DH was bawling like a baby which made me cry even more. He so amazing too! I never thought I see him like this - makes me love him so much more. The baby is a little over a inch which they say is perfect and we got to see the heart beat - they said it was 167 bpm. Everyone telling me that means a girl lol the wait is driving my husband crazy he wants to know now. Even though we been married for almost 3 years now its been so neat to see how this is bringing us togather and how its changing our lives. I have to admit I was a little scared but each day I see how the change is going to be great.

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker