114 replies [Last post]
llr1968
llr1968's picture

Welcome Alisha!! Smile
Fx Trish. Hopefully you catch that egg Smile
Afm. I haven"t gotten a positive opk this month but I started some new supplements and a diet change and have had a stressful month so maybe I won't o this month Sad. But we are bd alot so hopefully I will be positively surprised in a couple of weeks Wink

Fx and sticky babydust all

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

tlee
tlee's picture

Hi Everyone!

Welcome Alisha! Where are you in your TTC journey?

Ilr, sorry to hear about your stressful month. Is it related work? Or just life in general? Hopefully the combination of the new supplements and diet will be a positive change for you, and hopefully you will end up with a special surprise at the end of your cycle!

AFM, I'm 5DPO. Will probably test on Monday just to see where things are at. It was nice to have the OPK's to be able to predict when I'd ovulate, instead of finding out after the fact. Just woke up from an hour long nap after work, which is definitely not regular for me. I'm normally not a nap person unless I'm sick. Maybe it means something (I'd like to think so) and maybe not. Who knows!

Have a great night!

Married my Best Friend ~ December 2009
Elliot James ~ January 2013
Little Angel ~ January 2015
Miles Bartholomeus ~ April 2016
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Elizabeth

Welcome to your newest buddies, miss_vinny and mommyof3boys!

Elizabeth

Welcome to your newest buddy.... Aline89!

llr1968
llr1968's picture

Welcome ladies!! Af should up a few days late after a faint bfp. Boo Sad. How is everyones week going?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Aline89

Hey Everyone!! im super new here!!! Well let me introduced myself to you guys!! Im Aline and im 22, my DH is 27. we have been married for 4yrs and half. we have a 4 yr old boy! We been trying to conceive since Feb 2011, we havent had no luck yet!! and i have been so stressed about it that i started eating a lot and gaining weigth! my period is very irregular i never know when its gonna come. we tried doing every other day the last 2 months and got no results, so this month i bought that fertilaid for women and started taking 2 days after my per came which was 6/11/11. and i also bought 25 strips of ovulation test...today im in day 3, no positive marks yet!!! im really hoping this month will be the month! by the way this is my 5th cycle trying!

mommyof3boys
mommyof3boys's picture

hello ladies a few of u i have chate with beofre on here but for those of u whom i havent my tickers tell u alot about me so be sure to look at them and i am 24 my hubby is 25 we been ttc since jan 2010 and i am jus now trying to get back used to my cycle because of my previous miscarriage n jus wanted to join in with someppl to chat about what we r all going through !!! i am on 1dpo now finally got my 1st positive opk since the miscarrige , i hsad spotting brown blood on the 19th , bd on the 17th and 18th positive opk on 19th and 20th neg today ! so maybe jus maybe ill get back into the hang of things soon n i know well wouldnt think i am pg now but my boobs have hurt me for bout 4 days now n they r tender to the touch has anyone of u been through this before hubby cant even touch them they hurt so bad and i have tingle nipples/breast, anyway i truly dont think i am pg thats why im wondering has any of u felt that n not been pg because with all the kids i have plus the miscarriages i have had i have never had implantation bleeding or spotting inbetween my period so i dunno what it is , but good luck to you ladies n hopefully we stay busy chatting i hate dead forums lol... Tongue Wink Big smile goodluck ladies

Pregnancy%20tickerMake a pregnancy ticker We love our 3 boys brycen 5 aiden 4 Landon 2 with all our hearts and are very greatful for them we would like to add one more to our family then we will be complete !!! TTC Since Jan 2010, BFP Dec 2010, mc on Jan 4, 2011 @ 6 1/2 weeks pg BFP Feb 2011, mc on april 30,2011 @8 1/2 weeks pg to baby Jayden Wallace what a sweet lil angel she was to have for such a short time !!

mommyof3boys
mommyof3boys's picture

llr1968 - sorry for af n really sorry for a faint positive could have been a chemical i have had one before then the reg. miscarriages too , hopefully u will get your bfp soon hun goodluck Wink

Pregnancy%20tickerMake a pregnancy ticker We love our 3 boys brycen 5 aiden 4 Landon 2 with all our hearts and are very greatful for them we would like to add one more to our family then we will be complete !!! TTC Since Jan 2010, BFP Dec 2010, mc on Jan 4, 2011 @ 6 1/2 weeks pg BFP Feb 2011, mc on april 30,2011 @8 1/2 weeks pg to baby Jayden Wallace what a sweet lil angel she was to have for such a short time !!

tlee
tlee's picture

Good Morning!
Welcome miss_vinny, mo3b and Aline!

miss_vinny, what your story?

Aline, I hope the fertilaid and OPK's do their magic and help you get your BFP! Have you tried taking your basal body temerpature (BBT?) I find between it and the OPK's, I have a lot better understanding of my cycles. And your luteal phase is generally pretty consistent in its length. So it may be your follicular phase that is making your cycle vary so much in length. I can understand the weight thing as well. As I enter my 2WW I find myself looking for pregnancy signs. So if I felt hungry, I would think, oh, I might be pregnant! And not watch the snacking the way I used to, thinking well this is a sign! So I've gained about 6lbs since TTCing. The last couple cycles I've been watching myself better.

Ilr, I'm sorry to hear that AF showed, even after your faint BFP. Sad That would be so tough, after getting your hopes up.

M03b, is there way you can have chemical pregnancies confirmed be a doctor? Or is it simply, if you get a BFP, but it's followed by your period, then it most likely is one?

Good luck and lots of baby dust to everyone this cycle!

Married my Best Friend ~ December 2009
Elliot James ~ January 2013
Little Angel ~ January 2015
Miles Bartholomeus ~ April 2016

mommyof3boys
mommyof3boys's picture

tleenders3 - usually if u get a pretty clear + on a hpt then af comes it is a chemical pregnancy ! n they can be confirmed if u get to your dr. fast enough they do a blood test n tell u ! i hsave had one before n had it confirmed by my obgyn Smile n goodafternoon to u .lol i jus now got on here ....