114 replies [Last post]
Elizabeth

:-)  Welcome!

tlee
tlee's picture

Good Morning Ladies
I guess I'll start! My husband I were married in December 2009. We're 24 (both turning 25 in July). I work in the physio department at a long term care home, while DH is a power engineer. This is our 6th month of TTC. Hoping we'll be lucky soon, so that we can expand our family and give our 7 month old niece someone to play with at family get togethers! I started BBTing in our 5th cycle, which has helped me relax a bit, now that I can confirm when I ovulate. Before we were just going by the estimates online. Looking forward to hearing from you! And best of luck with TTC!

Married my Best Friend ~ December 2009
Elliot James ~ January 2013
Little Angel ~ January 2015
Miles Bartholomeus ~ April 2016
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

llr1968
llr1968's picture

Hi! I'm 42 and have been TTC for 9 months now. I suffered a m/c in feb of this year Sad

I'm looking forward to getting to know you ladies Smile

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

tlee
tlee's picture

Hello Ilr1968
I'm sorry to hear about your m/c. Sad It must have been so difficult after the joy of seeing a BFP. How far along were you? Have you and/or DH been to a doctor for any testing? Do you have any children, or is the TTC for #1?

Where are you at in your current cycle? I generally have avg 28 day cycles (but range from 25-32). My BBT temps jumped up this morning, so I believe I ovulated yesterday, when I saw a low dip. So into 2WW.

Wishing you all the best in your TTC journey!

llr1968
llr1968's picture

Hey! I was just pg. I'm currently going through the bloodwork and have an hsg booked in July. I am currently on cycle day 20 3 dpo. So we are in the TWW together Smile

tlee
tlee's picture

Ilr, how are you doing? Where are you at in your cycle? Any exciting news!?! I'm out for this month. I orderd OPK's, so something new to try! And everyone keeps saying "just relax." And even though I don't feel stressed out about it now (I did in cycles 3 & 4), I do think about it a lot, so I guess I'll try and focus my thoughts elsewhere. Hope all is well and FX!

llr1968
llr1968's picture

I'm doing ok. Af came right on time. Ugh. How are you?

Elizabeth

Welcome to your newest buddy......... Mel07!

llr1968
llr1968's picture

Welcome mel07. How are you?

tlee
tlee's picture

Hello Mel07! Hope you're doing well! Where are you in your TTC journey? We're a pretty new group, so you can catch up on us pretty easily! Can't wait to hear from you!

Ilr1968, sorry to hear about AF's arrival. Sad What's your strategy (if any) for your next cycle?

AFM, I started using OPK's this week. And I'm so glad, because I happen to be ovulating early this cycle! I started noticing EWCM on Monday, CD8. So tested on CD9 and got a faint +. Tested yesterday and it was pretty dark +. Then today it is a real faint + again. So we've been BDing every day this week. Just waiting to see a jump in my BBT temps to confirm when ovulation happened.

Hope everyone's doing good!
~Trish~

Elizabeth

Welcome to your newest buddy Alisha 9120!