35 replies [Last post]
jdet

Mrs. V-- good job on setting that appt! I hope it goes well.

cagegurl-- I hope the meds work for you. Did your OB say it's fine to keep TTC while you have the cervical polyp?

I'm on CD 15 now and I'm seeing some possible signs of an early O. Usually, if I do have a cycle, I wouldn't O until CD 22-24. My OPKs have all been very light, but yesterday it was significantly darker....not positive though because it's still not darker than the test line. At the same time, my BBT dropped this morning to 96. So I figure we'll treat it like an O, just in case. These things can be misleading, but since I've never had a positive OPK, maybe a darkening is a surge for me? As usual, I have no idea. It can't hurt to try.

cagegurl
cagegurl's picture

hi girls! how's everyone? Smile afm, i'm on day 3 of my cycle. will take the med on my 5th day.. hope it will work..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

treegap

hey everyone! have been so busy with work and was overstressing about the baby-making, etc. went to the doctor and she said based on my lengthy narrative about the past few months, my menstruation history, etc., she thinks i could be ovulating, just not bleeding. weird. anyway, had bloodwork done and everything came back normal so i'm picking up provera tomorrow and supposed to start a 10-day cycle to induce a period. hopefully, that will "reset my clock" according to my obgyn. i'm really hoping this will work. truth be told, the stress of this and then other non-related work stress has put a strain on the baby-making, if you know what i mean. i couldn't have a better husband and we'll be celebrating our one-year anniversary tomorrow, in fact, but i'm hoping we can try to stop worrying so much and enjoy what we have in the here and now! my doc has said that stress can do crazy things to our bodies and actually recommended i stop taking my bbt and using opks since it was sort of making me crazy.

how's everyone else doing?

jdet

hi treegap-

how's the provera working for you? I used that once and it induced AF on the 10th of 12 days. It also helped to reset my clock...at least for one month anyway. I got AF on my own the month after using Provera, but now I'm back to no AF again. Hope it works for you!

I hear you on the stress. I was documenting everything like a mad woman this last month after having had AF without assistance....I think it backfired. So I'm trying to chill out a bit now and laying off all the tests and temps. I find that yoga helps to mellow me out too....anything where you're able to breathe deeply and let go of the tension.
Glad to hear your tests came back normal and I hope you and your DH had a wonderful anniversary.

My DH and I are just in the process of getting everything tested to see what we're working with here. Hopefully we'll be normal too and it'll just be a matter of getting my gears working properly. Best of luck to you!

treegap

Hi jdetamore:
I haven't been checking the forum as much since it seems to be kind of slow! I just finished my 10th and final pill on Tuesday night and still have not gotten my period so I'm stressing a little. I have an email in to my doctor to see at what point I need to take next steps. I'm hoping I just get it in the next couple days. I had mild PMS-y symptoms while taking it the last few days but nothing major and in fact nothing like what I sometimes used to have with my regular period.

Our anniversary was nice, thanks for asking! We went back to the place we had our reception for a nice dinner and had gone on a hike earlier in the day.

I think I"m going to try to get back into yoga. I did an 8-week class this past spring and loved it so I'm not sure why I stopped!? Sometimes it feels like work and life just get in the way and all of a sudden you stop and realize how little you do for yourself.

While the tests coming back normal was somewhat of a relief, I find this unknown issue to be unsettling. I think I just don't handle the unknown very well. I do send positive energy to you regarding your round of tests, too. Let us know how it turns out!