The service having id "google_buzz" is missing, reactivate its module or save again the list of services.
169 replies [Last post]
iviolinist
iviolinist's picture

So exciting, Morgan!! It took a week and a digital test for it sink with me that I was really PG. Wink Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!

Make a pregnancy ticker

laurenbonner

Yay Morgan!! So excited for you! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!! Big smile

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

MattsWife2010

Thanks everyone! We are so excited, but very nervous. I'm trying not to get too attached to the idea. But I just want everything to be okay!!!
I have had lower back pain since Sunday. It gets better with heat. I'm also seeing my chiropractor who said that lower back pain is very common due to stretching ligaments.
Ive also had on and off again lower abdomen cramping/stretching feeling. It's not painful though, just annoying.
Time seems be going so slow!!! I just want may 6th to be here so we can see the dr!

Pregnancy%20tickerMake a pregnancy ticker

mrshouse
mrshouse's picture

Just take it easy and try to relax as much as possible right now. I am just so thrilled for you. Congratulations again Morgan.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

MattsWife2010

4w5d
Yesterday, I had two red spots on my panty liner. I freaked out! When I wiped... Nothing not even a hint of color. I'm not sure what to think, I MAY have cut myself shaving or something, but the blood showed up hours later... So I don't know!
My back is still hurting me. Luckily I see my chiropractor 2-3 times a week so hopeful he can fix me!
I'm so paranoid of miscarrying it's making me sick! Does anyone have an suggestions to help make this a more pleasant experience for me? I just can't get excited, or happy.

laurenbonner

They say spotting is normal...although I didn't have any, there are LOTS of women here that have! Have you miscarried before? Hang in there, and take some time to relax. Easier said than done, I know... Puzzled

MattsWife2010

This is my first pregnancy. So no miscarriage in the past.

BabiesRUS2010
BabiesRUS2010's picture

Congrats.- Wow BFPs are spreading like wild fire around here

When the world says "Give Up", Hope whispers "Try one more time".

laurenbonner

From what I've read, unless you have severe cramping, bleeding like a period but clottier, nauseau, dizziness, etc., then your doctor would probably say that s/he will see you on your next visit. It's not much, right? Just a little when you wipe? Hang in there...

I'm going to go eat again... Puzzled better than feeling sick though!!

MattsWife2010

5 weeks tomorrow!
I only had the two drops and nothing when I wiped. Everything looks a okay as of now. Most of my mild cramping has stopped. Back is still hurting. I just want the next 3 weeks to fly so I can see my dr.!