1163 replies [Last post]
Kitterp
Kitterp's picture

Great! I friended you. Your wedding looks beautiful. You can see pics of mine as well. SOOO many pictures...I have to clean m page up a bit.

Tests are gone and I already feel better!

Jason, Audrey and I are off to the Fingerlakes this weekend for some wine tastings and to meet up with some friends. A nice distraction from (am I am I not) pregnancy stuff. Not No wine for me of course. What are you up to this weekend?

I hope something fun!

By the way...go back and edit your last post to me to get rid of your full name now...because others can see it.
K

Elizabeth

Hi!

Just wanted you to know I haven't forgotten about you two~ I haven't had any recent buddy sign ups, but the next one that is a good fit will come your way!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Elizabeth

feather287
feather287's picture

K--
I am glad you feel better without the tests around! My weekend will consist of trying to clean up the basement so my brother and sister in law can move in here shortly. And taking a test Puzzled I keep seeing signs that I could be but I also know that I could be making them all up in my head so who knows. I keep thinking how awesome it would be to tell my family I'm pregnant for christmas , but then when I catch myself thinking that I bring myself back to reality.

You have the CUTEST little girl ever!! She is adorable! I totally picture stalked LOL - You are beautiful! I am so glad that we have each other to lean on and talk to about these things since unless you have been or are there people don't understand. I am not big on God like I said before but I really think we were brought into each others lives for a reason! I can't wait to hear about your fun weekend! Be safe and have a great time!
H
p.s. how do you get the little ticker things on your profile?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Kitterp
Kitterp's picture

How did it go? I was thinking about you this weekend. We had no internet access.

How was the move too?

We had a blast and little miss Audrey was a hit at the wineries. Was a bit tough for me as I was not tasting at all...and that left me with the driving and taking care of Audrey most of the weekend but my husband is SOOO amazing, supportive and does so much for me I was happy to give him a fun carefree weekend!

AS for me...my temps are still up which is a good sign but I have NO symptoms! NONE! Which is not a good sign. I will just wait and see but am thinking it is a no go. It is fine! At least it happened fast and I never had a chance to get too excited.

Fill me in on your weekend!

feather287
feather287's picture

Welcome back!
Glad you had fun this weekend!! I tested Saturday and Sunday and both were a BFN!! Sad I had prepared myself though and only cried a little, which is big progress for me, either that or I am getting used to the no always showing up. When are you going to test again? I stared a ten day round of provera to make AF come and it always makes me feel weird. I did have a dream though that we got a positive at the same time, which would be so awesome!!
Megan and mike and little baby Gavin don't move in til the week of thanksgiving which is good because I came home today to find my husband downstairs pulling the shower apart because there is no hot water to it. Oh the joys of having a house Smile Its a good distraction though. I was thinking about you this weekend and hoping for the best for you, but if its a no then you always have me here for you!
H

Kitterp
Kitterp's picture

Thanks Heather! You are too sweet. I get it. I am getting used to being pregnant for a one second these days. It is such a tease but you do get used to it.

I will not test until the earliest Saturday but am hoping to hold out until the 22nd. Don't really feel pregnant. My boobs are sore but before the baby they always were from ovulation to period. Nothing else anymore. I do still feel so much more peaceful without the tests.

WOW are you moving in with the sister i law that can be insensitive? You are a saint!!!! That would be tough if that is who that is.

I wish I had a husband who knew how to tear a shower apart. Not really he is good at other things. He is not the handiest and in home ownership that has been a challenge. But he knows a ton about wine and we have over 250 bottles
for us in our future for anniversaries, celebrations, and holidays!

Tell me about your doggie! I love them. We want one but we are going to wait until diaper years are done.

K

feather287
feather287's picture

K-
Saw your cute pictures on FB today and wow super darling little girl you have!! I just always prepare myself for a negative and then if its positive, jumps of joy!
I wish I was that much of a saint- The sister in law that is moving in is one of my best friends and we get along really well. I can't wait for baby Gavin to be around, he kind of makes my heart not hurt so much.
Gregg is a heavy duty(semi truck) diesel mechanic so he does well with home projects and such. Not so much in the sentimental category but this journey has definitely shown me that side of him more. Sounds like your happy celebrations in the future will always be so fun!
Our dog Bailey is a large dog for sure but is the biggest sissy ever! We just put hardwood floors in our front entry and she won't walk on them Smile She is half English half American bulldog, so most people think she is going to be mean. I can't help but treat her like a kid. I actually worry about the day when we have a little one as she might be a little jealous, she does ok when Gavin is around so that is a good sign.
I hope you don't stress too much about testing and just yourself relax. Let me know how the test goes!
H

feather287
feather287's picture

K-
Saw your cute pictures on FB today and wow super darling little girl you have!! I just always prepare myself for a negative and then if its positive, jumps of joy!
I wish I was that much of a saint- The sister in law that is moving in is one of my best friends and we get along really well. I can't wait for baby Gavin to be around, he kind of makes my heart not hurt so much.
Gregg is a heavy duty(semi truck) diesel mechanic so he does well with home projects and such. Not so much in the sentimental category but this journey has definitely shown me that side of him more. Sounds like your happy celebrations in the future will always be so fun!
Our dog Bailey is a large dog for sure but is the biggest sissy ever! We just put hardwood floors in our front entry and she won't walk on them Smile She is half English half American bulldog, so most people think she is going to be mean. I can't help but treat her like a kid. I actually worry about the day when we have a little one as she might be a little jealous, she does ok when Gavin is around so that is a good sign.
I hope you don't stress too much about testing and just let yourself relax. Let me know how the test goes!
H

Kitterp
Kitterp's picture

My sister's brown lab is the same way about the hardwood. It is SOOO funny to me!

Oh that is good about the SIL. Thank God could you imagine in-laws living with you that you do not get along with. I think that having Gavin around will relax you and a relax TTCer ir a productive TTCer!!!! I really think that is where Audrey came from...I thought it wasn't possible so I felt NO pressure.

That makes me happy about your husband. I have been the biggest smoop since I had Audrey and I teared a bit when I read that about him. I could just imagine a hard workin man's man being sensitive and holding you when you are upset!

Audrey is a trip. Jason was away for the past few days on assignment and her and I dined out with my mom the whole time. She sits in these resturaunts in her high chair and flirts with everyone! It's like she owns the place. She also had her first bread last night and you would have thought I gave her crack! She had a roll and her eyes lite up and she went trying to grab more of them out of the basket right away like "Oh WOW.......I need to get me some more of these things." We were hysterical laughing!

Jason wants a Doberman someday...so I am sure we will get the same thing from people about the dog...but I really do thing it is just like kids...it's how you raise them.

K

feather287
feather287's picture

I love all dogs and since we have Bailey I am not afraid of the big ones anymore because more often than not they are the most lovable. My friend had a doberman and she was the sweetest dog, so I am sure when you get one because you will love it he or she will be loving and gentle.

Gregg was so not raised to say I love you and show affection so he has come a long way from where he was when we met. I have learned how important a relationship between a husband and wife can be in the hard times like these. I see my parents in a whole new light now. Marriage is such a wonderful thing!

I bet she was getting all kinds of attention in all those restaurants you went to. I know somehow I always pick little ones out in a crowd now. I can just imagine Audrey's excitement over trying something new and how cute she must have been! I can't wait for those kind of moments!

It was so nice this last month not to think about what days I was on and if our BDing was on a high fertility day or not. I can totally see how Audrey came about. I am on day 5 of 10 of this prescription and wow do I have cramping! Once AF come then I will start using the fertility monitor. I am hoping it doesn't drive me crazy!

Are you planning fun Christmas things for Audrey?