1163 replies [Last post]
feather287
feather287's picture

OH my gosh that is awesome!!! I don't blame you for not wanting to count it yet I would be scared as well! And you are strong enough for anything!
I am on day 27 so any point now but since I wasn't on any fermera this month I might not start on my own at all. And I have been averaging about 35 cycle days so next weekend I will test and if its negative I will start a precription to make AF come.
Let me know how the lines turn out!!! HOORAY!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Kitterp
Kitterp's picture

Here is hoping for both of us. Took another one and it is still there but still faint. Can't wait for that NO QUESTION line!

Keep me posted. If you are waiting for AF ...there is a chance you could be preggers right?...wouldn't that be a kick if we both were. It would be like the luckiest buddy group ever!

Kitterp
Kitterp's picture

Here is hoping for both of us. Took another one and it is still there but still faint. Can't wait for that NO QUESTION line!

Keep me posted. If you are waiting for AF ...there is a chance you could be preggers right?...wouldn't that be a kick if we both were. It would be like the luckiest buddy group ever!

feather287
feather287's picture

Yes I guess I could be, I try not to let myself think things like that because then I am so sad when I am not. I didn't take my fermera this month but hey if you can get Audrey without help than maybe it's possible for me too! I am going to test this next Saturday morning and see what happens. Let me know how the tests keep going and Good luck and happy thoughts from me to you!

Kitterp
Kitterp's picture

Ok Heather...now I am praying for you. Got a much darker line with FMU thank god. Still nervous and think I will be until I am about 12 weeks pregnant. So I guess I am pregannt lets just see if it sticks. Now back to you.....

OK...Audrey came about against odds. Honestly so did this pregnancy as I am breastfeeding and not on metphormin. I have heard many women get pregnant during cycles they weren't having help because they were so relaxed and had sex for fun not with an intention. You are smart to stay focused as stress will definitely mess it all up.

I am Catholic and not a huge religious person whatsoever but truly believe in faith and a plan. What you said about your brother in law telling you you were meant to have a boy and thus the timing....maybe not exactly that but when it happens for you...you and your husband will look back and decide it shouldn't have happened any other way! I feel like that about so much in my life my husband, my career, Audrey!

Heres to hoping that this is YOUR time!

feather287
feather287's picture

I am not huge on religion either, I was raised in a mormon family but I ran away as soon as I was old enough. Its not that I don't believe in God as I do I just don't agree with the mormon ways really. I know there is a time and place for everything and things come about for a reason so I am just trying to remember that and wait for my time. On Saturday I will be at CD 33 so I think I will test and see. I haven't been feeling so good but it could just be a cold or something. I try to never let myself think it would be from being pregnant. I honestly can't even imagine the day where I test and its actually positive instead of negative like every other time before. It seems like a millions miles and a dream away. I think I will be in pure shock when that day finally arrives.
I will be praying for you and for that little one to stick around! And I am sure prayers can never hurt! Smile

Kitterp
Kitterp's picture

Thanks Heather! Am a bit discouraged as lines are not getting darker. Not a good sign. Whatever will be will be. I just have to wait and see. This morning they are still faint. Might be another chemical pregnancy which seems to be my thing. This would be my second one if it is .....not counting the miscarriage which was close to one but a bit further along. At this point i would take and early AF to confirm so I can move on. Can you tell it was a ruff morning?

I am praying for you as well.

I have a few Mormon friends...as I am a Marriage and Family Therapist and when I was getting my degree found there are MANY Mormons that go into that field. Never quite understood it but I think many people would say that about Catholicism. I think it doesn't matter what faith you are or anything like that but WHO you are and how you treat others.

I am glad to be starting a cyber friendship with you. Seems as if you fit the mold of a kind person and I am hoping really good things are coming your way SOON!

K

feather287
feather287's picture

K,
It must have just been a rough day all around today.
I hope your lines get darker! And if not and things don't go well just remember you have a friend here always here to listen and vent or cry or whatever to. I work with one of my sister in laws and she flat out told me today to my face that when our family is together I have been acting like a complete B word. I am sure I have been a little standoffish but it's so hard to be the ONLY woman left in the family who doesn't have a child. I don't mean to be rude but they aren't gentle or sensitive is a better way to put it when I am around. I guess because I am trying to hold myself together I seem like a B. If I didn't hold myself together like that I would just cry all the time and I don't want to be like that in front of them. I hope we can both have a better day tomorrow and things start looking up for both of us!!
Your friend H

Kitterp
Kitterp's picture

Oh Heather! How hard that must be. This entire process can be so terrible for so many but hopefully then turns MOST joyous as the result is a baby! I have an older brother (I am one of six) who struggled with infertility for 6 years...and a sister in law in the same boat. I watched this process you are talking about of "trying to hold yourself together." I know what it looks like and if they want to observe it as B or stand offish that is their problem. IT IS SO HARD! My poor sister in law who had been trying for four years threw my baby shower for me. I tried to talk her out of as I have two sisters that should have done it (another story...long and they have"it's all about me problems") but they didn't offer. There was no one to do it and this woman who was going through what you are going through put together my shower. She did it with a smile but you could see how hard it was. I don't know you very well but I feel like if people were more sensitive to what you are going through (like I am with my sister in law) you would have and easier time. In laws can be tuff. Take it from me....I used to see so many couples in my practice and it was almost always about the in laws!

It is like a psychotic roller coaster for me and I haven't been trying all that long...I can't imagine what it has been like for you, my brother, my sister in law. (by the way brother has a daughter and sister in law is the one preggers with twins) Thought that might help you a bit!

They can shove it! Just try to keep your head up and know there are SOOO many people who get it! Let them make it about them....it is your job and your husbands job to make it about the two of you!

One trick that my sister in law did was to highlight all the things she could do that others can't because she doesn't have kids. WINE in front of the pregnant lady, talks of trips and staying up late without a care of screaming babies!

Anyway...sorry you got me kind of mad!...as for me. My husband and I decided we can't do the up and down. I put the tests away. We are going to wait for AF to come and if she doesn't I will tests again. (very old fashioned).....I think it will be a no go. Just have that instinct you know? But we will see.

AT some point we should exchanged facebook profile info and friend each other if you are on it. I would love you to see Audrey...and would love to see a face..or maybe we could just provide some kind of profile pic or something.

Have a greats day !!!!!!!

K

feather287
feather287's picture

K-
Thanks for letting me vent yesterday and making me feel like I am not such a B word!! I try really hard to not show them that I am hurting! Your sister in law sounds like an amazing and very strong person! Sometime all you need is 1 person who is there for you. I think maybe putting the tests away will give you some space and just maybe not concentrate on it all the time. Just think good thoughts! I know I am for you!
I would love to see pictures of Audrey!
You can search for my profile by my name-- If you find me I will accept the friend request as soon as I see it!!
H