84 replies [Last post]
Liams.mum

Mattswife, I can understand being obsessive, I am the same way. I would keep testing to see if you are just O'ing late. After BCP I think this may happen. Things may be better next month too. I'm crossing my fingers that it happens for you. If you BD at least every other day that should cover it.

Kim, sorry about AF. Do you know if DH will be around next month to give it a go?

Renee
DS - 2003

Liams.mum

Cool I fixed my ticker so that it would say the right DPO, that's better.

Renee
DS - 2003

KimL101009

Its ok Cramps arent here that bad.

KimL101009

We are hoping soo.

Mckenna

Hello everybody,
Mattswife: I am sorry to hear that you didn't "O". Hopefully you will soon. When I was younger, I could feel myself "O". It felt like my uterus was contracting. Now I can't tell anymore. But the OPK worked. I haven't taken the pill since I was in my 20's a s well. I can't even remember what went on with my body then. But I didn't have a steady back then either.
Are you taking any herbs? I can be obsessive as well. That's not a bad thing.

Liamsmum: I am afraid to test. I am on the 28th day of my cycle, and 14 dpo. I plan on testing on the 19th. I had an OBGYN appt Monday, and the doctor was doing a pap smear. I practically went through the roof! It was so painful. He touched my uterus, and that is what was sore. I am hoping that I get my BFP. Now I am worried that if I do, how long will I carry the baby? I usually carry to the 5-6 week, and then lose the baby. So I am nervous about finding out.

Kim: Thanks for the encouragement....thank all of you guys. I have been feeling nauseous and my lower back hurts. I am sorry about AF. You'll be all ready to go in a week or so.

Chocolate Girl

KimL101009

To top everything off our friend could be three months pregnant (testing this weekend) and its unwanted. I am like how why but being strong. For her.

Liams.mum

Mckenna - looks like you got AF - so sorry. If you are having problems with carrying past 5-6 weeks, have you asked your doctor about progesterone supplement? My doc put me on that when I was pregnant with my son. I miscarried my first at 6 wks and she said it may help if I had low progesterone in the luteal phase.

Mattswife - any luck with O? Hopefully you caught the egg in time.

Kim - Sorry you have to hold it together for your friend. I understand what it feels like when everyone around you seems to be PG except yourself. It hurts, but it will make you stronger.

AFM - just (not) patiently waiting to test next Tuesday when I should be 10DPO. To keep my mind off it we are having a romantic weekend away (Niagara Falls). Going to do some shopping, visiting the falls, and sitting in our jacuzzi tub at the hotel. The only down side will be that I can't have a glass of wine. I try to look at the bright side, if I'm not PG and get AF, then I can enjoy the wine I have at home next weekend.

Have a great weekend girls!

Renee
DS - 2003

KimL101009

Well she will test tomorrow Saturday at my house. We will see.. she doesnt want children ever. so it makes it. I will be there for her.. Just hoping she doesnt pick what she is talking about.

MattsWife2010

Happy Friday ladies!
Hubby and I had the day off of work to prepare/relax for a wedding tomorrow (DH is a groomsman and I'm a personal attendant/slave!) so we had an awesome day together.
I never did catch my O, so maybe I never did, or I missed it. We will have to wait and see.
Liams mum- have a great weekend with DH. Sounds amazing.
Kim- I believe in supporting people in whatever they choose (certainly does not mean I agree/approve) good luck helping your friend, she will need it either way. That's a really tough situation for you.
McKenna- how is everything going for you?

Pregnancy%20tickerMake a pregnancy ticker

Mckenna

Hello everyone,

Kim: Hang in there, and be strong. I know it is difficult to watch, as I have been where you have been on more than one occasion.

Mattswife: Find some fun in being an attendant Smile I love helping people. Especially when it comes to weddings. Sometimes I think I am more excited than they are!

Chocolate Girl