84 replies [Last post]
KimL101009

McKenna, thank you. It was my dads cousin. (my second cousin).

Any plans this weekend Ladies?

Liams.mum

Hello ladies, got my +OPK today so my plans for the weekend are BD, BD, and more BD!

Cross you fingers for me. Tongue

Have a wonderful weekend!

Renee
DS - 2003

MattsWife2010

DH had to work today, and we got our first snowfall! He needs new tires so stayed home! I'm hoping to have a +opk today, or tomorrow so looks like we're stuck BDing today!

Have a great day everyone!

Pregnancy%20tickerMake a pregnancy ticker

Mckenna

Hello Ladies!
Not much planned this weekend. Going to dinner with some friends.

Liams.mum: HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND Big smile My fingers, toes, legs, and arms are crossed for you!

Mattswife2010: Where are you in your cycle? Are you "O" this weekend as well?

Feeling nauseous lately. Went to bed early, feeling sick to my stomach. That has been happening at least once a day. I think it is too early to test. It may be all in my head?

OPK's hard to read some times. I decided to go with the OPK's this cycle. Ordered them from this site. Got my LH surge on the 14th day of my cycle. The sticks can be a little trying at times. Hopefully I read them correctly.

Baby Dust!

Chocolate Girl

Liams.mum

Mckenna: FX for you, when are you planning on testing? Good to see you got your +OPK, I find that helps a whole lot get the timing right.

Mattswife: Did you get your +OPK? Hopefully all went well. But snow, oh my, we haven't had any up in Canada yet, still a bit of a warm Fall. It's been nice, but that could mean a rough winter ahead, who knows.

So I definitely O'd on Saturday at 1:30 in the morning. I can feel it as it's happening so I woke Jason up to BD. He thought I was crazy, but I hope it worked. Now the dreaded 2WW. Have to find some patience now.

Renee
DS - 2003

MattsWife2010

Hey everyone
I did not O as I thought I would today. I could still tomorrow. I tested this evening and I have been out drinking most the day for my best friends birthday. So the test might have been compromised. As much as I didn't want to drink, I thought it might be my last chance if I O today. Liams mum- how can you feel yourself Oing? I thought could feel it. A sharp pain in my right ovary last night. But I don't really know.
I did BD Thursday and Saturday, and hopefully again tonight just in case.
Did anyone else have trouble ovulating after coming off the pill? I read that it should start happening right away.

Stay busy everyone (to keep our minds occupied!)

KimL101009

Wishing you all luck. Baby dust all around.

Liams.mum

Mattswife - When I O it feels like slight cramping. I can't really tell which side I O from as I feel the cramping on both sides. Unless I'm releasing 2 eggs? Puzzled
I haven't been on the pill since I was 20 so I'm not sure how long it takes for cycles to go back to normal.

Mckenna - I think you should test. If you're feeling sick that could be a good sign!

Renee
DS - 2003

KimL101009

Hey Ladies AF is here. But no cramping. Which is odd for me. Normally she hits and cramping so bad I am thinking ER for a shot. Sadly I have had a shot for pre-term labor for my cramps I was 18 at the time.

I have been busy at work today. . doing a lot of extra work.

MattsWife2010

I did not O today... So I'm not really sure what to think or do? Maybe I missed it testing? I still BD so hopefully something will happen! I think I may test for the next two days just to see.
I'm so new to the TTC game and already going crazy/obsessive? But once I get my heart set on something, I get pretty obsessive about getting it. Hopefully I can handle this crazy ride!
Sorry Kim about AF.

FX for everyone!