84 replies [Last post]
KimL101009

McKenna sorry your son's team lost. How are you feeling?

Welcome Ncummings.

Everyone who doesnt have a Wii and wants one they now have a red one. It came out yesterday. And they say a blue one is coming in the spring. I figured I should share that with everyone. We have the white one. And the Wii fit too. Which I love it. I do it every day. I love the yoga.

Mckenna

Welcome Ncummings!

Kim: I'm feeling much better, thank you for asking. Now the 4 year old has it. I thin my son is cool with losing. He's tired. But thanks anyway. They won their championship game, so that was nice. I really don't do sports, but I am looking forward to going to their awards luncheon, if they have one.

Chocolate Girl

ncummings
ncummings's picture

Hi ladies Smile

My name is Nikki, I am 23 years old (I'll be 24 in January) and my husband is 25. We have been married for a little over a year now and have been TTC since last December. I was on the pill for about 6 years or so, got off it last December and have only had 3 cycles since then, AH! So, asked my doc some questions and she said that I'm just not ovulating regularly so that's why my cycles have been so abnormal.

Just bought the Ovacue Fertility Monitor to help gage better when I am ovulating since I never seem to know! We are itching to have kids even though we are so young. Just moved to a beautiful family-friendly area in South Orange County, California and we love it. All we need now is a little bundle of joy!

Excited to get to know you guys and go through this together! Smile

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

KimL101009

Welcome to the board.

MattsWife2010

Hi everyone
I jut received my OPKs and started testing yesterday. I should be ovulating sometime this week or weekend. It's so hard to figure out! I have only been off the pill for a couple weeks, so I will definitely give it some time.
How's everyones week going? I work in child care, mostly with 5-6 year olds so my week has been crazy as usual!

Mattswife

Pregnancy%20tickerMake a pregnancy ticker

MattsWife2010

Hi everyone
I jut received my OPKs and started testing yesterday. I should be ovulating sometime this week or weekend. It's so hard to figure out! I have only been off the pill for a couple weeks, so I will definitely give it some time.
How's everyones week going? I work in child care, mostly with 5-6 year olds so my week has been crazy as usual!

Mattswife

Pregnancy%20tickerMake a pregnancy ticker

KimL101009

Wow sounds like its crazy Mattswife.

I have a funeral to go today. I am getting off work for two to three hours. Just long enough to leave and come back after funeral no lunch time.

Liams.mum

I'm back from my business trip. Looks like I missed a few things while I was gone.

Welcome Nikki! I know you'll find alot of info and ladies to talk to on here to guide you through this journey. If you're cycles are that irregular you may want to ask for a referal to an RE.

AFM - I am expecting to O this Sunday or Monday so we are very excited to start this round of BDing. Last night when I got home I couldn't wait to get my son off to bed so that Jason and I could have some alone time. I missed him terribly while I was gone. But, at least I got some shopping in on the way home and picked up some digital EPTs in Michigan where they're cheaper than at home. I hope it's not bad luck to get these before I've even O'ed.

Happy hump-day to everyone!

Renee
DS - 2003

Mckenna

Hello everyone!

Kim: If it's appropriate, I am sorry for your loss.

Liam'smum. Welcome back! My husband bought me a digital fertility monitor, Clear Blue, and it stayed on high fertility forever. I was so disappointed. My body was so out of whack.

Matt's wife: I purchased the OPK's from Early Pregnancy.com, and I got my LH surge 2 days before I was due to ovulate. So I am hoping everything went well. They were a little difficult to read, but when I surged, I surged.

Ncummings: Like you, I had irregular periods, I think due to stress and other things. But I took the Fertil Aid, and that seemed to balance me out.

Everybody , my week has been busy! I am a Supervisor in Law enforcement. So everyday is fast paced. I try to find outlets to relax. In my job, I can retire at the age of 50, because the job is so high stressed. But I love it! Thank goodness we are off for Veteran's Day, but it's weird to be off in the middle of the week.

Chocolate Girl

Liams.mum

Mckenna - let me know how that fertility monitor goes. Always wondered if it would be any better than just the OPKs. I used the strips to get pregnant with my son, DTD one day after the LH surge and a BFP 2 wks later. I'm hoping it works again for me now. I tested yesterday and it was negative, but it's still early. Mine fades in very clearly and as soon as it's as dark as the test line I know it's time. I hope you are able to manage the job stress OK, mine comes in waves, so it's not too bad right now.

I hope everyone else is doing well, let us know where you are.

I just anxiously awaiting O...

Renee
DS - 2003