84 replies [Last post]
KimL101009

Well we are going to have a pure romance party too in the spring at my house. A bunch of us. Which will be fun I know that one. We may have to turn it into two of them. The size may over run my living room LOL. Oh well. give the lady more sales and two jobs. Who knows.

As to meeting up with hubby not as much right now when we put our savings back together after he lost his job. And get the holidays done. But hey once I joined the other group they all got pregnant so maybe I will be good luck for you ladies as well. I wish you all luck and Baby Dust

Mckenna

Oh my.. well.......ok...I have to learn the acronyms! It took me a minute to catch up with OMG, WTF and LOL! How is everyone coming along? Anybody doing anything different, or does anyone have some sort of regimen? I regards to the conception process? I will be glad when I get some sort of confirmation in the next few weeks as well. I caught a head cold and I am scared to death to take anything. I can't take any cold medication as it is. It makes me really hyper. But I do have a headache, and I only take Advil, and they say use Tylenol. Tylenol doesn't help fast enough.

Going to lay down now.....talk to you ladies tomorrow Puzzled

Chocolate Girl

Elizabeth

Welcome to your newest buddy.... MattsWife 2010!

KimL101009

Welcome Mattswife 2010......

McKenna I am sorry you are sick. Rest up. I know how being sick is.

Any plans for the weekend?

Mckenna

Welcome Mattswife2010!

Kim: My son's football team just won their Championship game, and this weekend, he has a Tournament, so if I feel better, I will attend. I left work early today, and I LOVE to work. I only take off sick if I am truly sick! But today I just couldn't make it until the end of the day.

How about you? Any plans for the weekend

Chocolate Girl

MattsWife2010

Hello ladies!
I'm new to the group and newly TTC. I recently got married to my boyfriend of 8 years. We have been ready to start a family for a while, so here I am. I am worried about not being able to conceive. I have everything on my side, but it just scares me to death! I just order ovulation strips to try to figure that whole thing out. I work in child care, so I realize just how wonderful children are. Good luck everyone!

Pregnancy%20tickerMake a pregnancy ticker

KimL101009

Mckenna, I hope you are feeling better. Good luck to your son.

MattsWife, DH and I have been married just over a year. We are trying but with his job its hard right now. He is a trucker and is gone all the time.

Has anyone started their Holiday shopping yet? I am window shopping for gifts at work today. I am working so much OT its the only way I will be able to do it. I know what we are getting my dad but everyone else even DH is no clue.

Liams.mum

Good morning ladies, happy Friday!

Mckenna - I also take advil alot when I have menstrual cramps and headaches. I've heard it's not good for TTC. My plan is to just stay away from it when actively TTC and hopefully it shouldn't be a problem. As for a regimen, I can't say I have one other than taking a prenatal myself and Jason taking the FertilAid for men. We are planning to BD every other day until O day, and maybe an extra day if we need to. I'm just concerned about doing it too much and not having enough of the little swimmers. But, I've heard people trying more and less and still having success. I guess we should just leave it up to the big one making all the decisions and hope for the best.

Kim - Sounds like you have some fun nights planned. I love being able to do stuff like that and having "me" time, we all need it. Holiday shopping - I've been thinking about it for sure, just got over 2 October birthdays, so I need to recover from that. I am leaving Sunday for business trip to Michigan (I'm from Canada), so if I get a chance I will stop at the Prime Outlets on the way back. Maybe I can pick up a few things for my son and boyfriend (and meybe me too Wink.

Mattswife - Welcome to the group. Congrats on your recent marriage. Try not to worry too much about the whole TTC thing. Many of the women on here that are many months into it myay have cause for concern, but if you are young, not to worry yet. Best thing to do is enjoy being with the person you love and connect with them when you are BDing. That should help make it happen. I firmly believe that the less stress you have in life the easier it is to get pregnant. Babies should be born into that environment anyhow. Do you know your cycles yet, I find temping and OPKs are the best way to know when to BD at the optimal times.

AFM - just waiting out the next few days until I'm away on business and then the fun will start when I'm back.

Have a great weekend!

Renee
DS - 2003

Mckenna

Happy Weekend everybody!

Kim:Thanks for the get well. I just spoke with my son, and he said they lost, but he is ok with it. I believe he just wants to get back to being a little boy again! Playing XBOX or something! No Holiday shopping yet. I haven't a clue what to get the boys. They have so many toys!

Liam's mum: I love Advil, but I know I am TTC, so I went with the Tylenol. I felt much better the next day. In regards so BDing, I know what you mean when it come to getting close to the ovulation date you are getting close! Smile We BDed 3 days straight before ovulation, skipped 1 day, and BDed the day before Ovulation, the day of, and the day after. I heard you can get less swimmers as well when you BD a lot. We did this before, 6 days in a row, on our honeymoon, and I got pregnant. But I lost the baby. I don't think I helped much drinking Mango Margaritas. If the Fertil Aid and Fertile Aid CM doesn't work for me, I might have DH get Fertil Aid for Men as well. Be safe on your business trip! I'm originally from Seattle, so I used to travel to Canada & Vancouver BC to hang out on the week-ends. It is so beautiful there. It felt like I never left home! And like you, my DH and I had our son before we got married. He was at our wedding dressed so elegant in a baby tux! Smile

Mattswife: Congrats on your marriage! It sounds like you married your best friend. Just enjoy being Mrs. I'm with Liam's.mum, you are young, so your chances from what I read are so much better than what mine are. Relax, and don't worry. When you focus on other things, you'll look up one day and find out you've missed a period, or something that once smelled so great makes you sick to your stomach. That's what happened to me. I ate a veggie burger, and later that night, during intimacy, I threw up! When I came back to bed, my DH said "You're pregnant!" I said no way, it was the glass of wine I had, it didn't mix well with the veggie burger. My DH and I reminisce about it and laugh hysterically. How embarrassing! But it was really funny, and weird at the same time.

Chocolate Girl

Elizabeth

Welcome to your newest buddy..... ncummings!