1794 replies [Last post]
Rosiesmom
Rosiesmom's picture

I tested early this morning and it was negative. I was using a cheapie from Dollar Tree, they're 25 mlu, so I'm hoping just too early to detect with a not so sensitive test. I'll test again either tomorrow or Friday morning.

Rosiesmom
Rosiesmom's picture

I tested Thursday, Friday, and this morning and all BFN. Sad Thurs was with another dollar store test but on Wed I ordered some 10 miu test strips on Amazon. I don't think I'll test anymore, just wait until the blood test on Monday but I'm pretty sure it didn't work. The thing is I thought I could feel them implanting but for some reason I guess they were not able to implant fully. Sad

Rosiesmom
Rosiesmom's picture

Hi ladies. I went for the blood test this morning and got the call back this afternoon that it confirmed all my BFNs. Sad So disappointing. I really feel that at least one of them implanted but only lived for a few days. I had sore nipples and was hungry every 2 hours for a few days. But then those symptoms went away.

All the doctors and the embryologist are meeting on Wednesday to talk about recent unsuccessful cycles and the nurse said she would call me Wed or Thurs and let me know what they said.

I know I said this was it but I really want another baby. We can't afford to do anything else this year but DH said I can use our tax refund next year for another cycle. We have 2 frozen ones left but I probably won't use them. Because FET has never worked for us. My clinic has recently started a new option called Simply IVF. They incubate the eggs and sperm inside you instead of the lab and it costs about half as much as traditional IVF. I will talk about it with my Dr and see if he thinks it would be a good option for us.

vorke

Awww Rosiesmom... sending you hugs... I pray your next cycle sticks...

Vorke