3100 replies [Last post]
mrssheppard
mrssheppard's picture

Good Morning Y'all!! Not only did I have internet issues, I have had some kind of freaky stomach bug.. First was 2 days of complete nausea, followed by 3 days of going from freezing one minute to literally drenched in sweat in minutes. My DH had it, only 1 day of the hot and cold flashes but a few days of nausea. I finally felt better last night, the sweating stopped. It sucked, to say the least - made BDind almost impossible as I got too hot in minutes, and had to stop.. I know my ticker says I will O in a few days, but I feel it inside.

I really don't like the OPK strips. For some reason, I never get that second darker line. I use the CBE last month and got the smiley face. I will probably pick one up at the store today, we desperately need food and Downey!! I just couldn't go to the store because I get too cold in there.. and feeling bad to begin with would have made the shopping a disaster, as I hate shopping anyway!!

Dawn, I am so sorry about your step-son. I had to chuckle (sorry) when I read "you" made him test positive for the drug test.. Yeah, right.. It must have been the brownies you made him.... Wink
I had a step-daughter with my ex, I took the brunt of everything.. My ex always took her side which made things impossible with her at home. Luckily she stopped coming over when she could drive, she would blow him off for lunches and then I could not be blamed anymore - her not showing up to meet him for lunch finally had nothing to do with me. No matter what I did it was never enough. She dropped out of high school, 1 month before graduation, 1 week after my ex bought her a car.. she delivered her first baby at 19, a month after my youngest was born. So, my ex became a father and grandfather in the same year - sucked to be him!!!
Needless to say, we don't speak today. It's best this way, I know I did everything I could for her. She did marry the "baby daddy" and had another baby with him - he also has been arrested 2 times for assault/family violence and unlawful restraint (he prevented her from leaving when they were fighting). What a guy!!

Sorry about your cysts too.... I know that is painful. What do they want to do about them? I am sorry if you posted something about that already.. I get one every month, but know if there was more than one, I would take out my ovaries myself!! Is that why clomid isn't a good option for you - I heard that it can make cysts worse? Which ever way they go, I do wish you the bet of luck!! Big smile

Sio, good to hear from you.. I too don't know how you do it, not hearing his voice for so long... DH and I were talking about the same thing just the other day - His sister is married to a man in the marines and just came back from his second time serving a year (I forgot where)..He said it didn't matter how much money he wouldn't want to be away from his family that long.. He really, really is a special kind of guy.. I love how he's not afraid to show how emotional he really is - such an awesome change from my ex who was an emotional vacuum.. I wish you the best of luck and admire your strength - it takes a special kind of woman (and man) to keep the relationship strong during the absence.. Smile

Velly, I completely understand about organization - having 5 kids in a house (6th grader, 7th grader, 8th grader, 9th grader and the 3 1/2 yr old) I have to keep some kind of balance - The biggest problem we have is DH still has his house from before we were together. We haven't sold it yet because of the issues I have with my ex.. I signed an agreement when we were getting divorced, which was very unclear besides totally unfair - He threatened to fight me for custody at the time he filed for divorce, which was 3 weeks after my step-father passed away.. Then, all he wanted to do was make sure he kept HIS money, so he threatens right after I found out my daddy was dying of pancreatic cancer and I was still nursing my youngest - So, if you put all of that together you can see why there was no way I could have fought him at that time.. A year after the divorce, after the grieving was over, I realized how screwed I was so I took a chance and took him back to court for an increase of child support - That's when he turned around and fought me for custody anyway.. That took almost 2 years .. super duper long story - ended up he tanked his business but during that time I discovered he planned the divorce the whole time after I wouldn't have an abortion.. He hid money in vegas, but I found it.. So, now this next battle is over not dividing all the assets we had prior to the divorce.. All I ever wanted was what was fair.. So, 33 days after our final hearing, the judge came back and rendered his judgement - I keep the girls, he gets the extended visitation and there was a decrease in child support - I knew there was a chance of that, but I still had to do what I thought was right.. to show my girls how to be strong after so long of putting up with his abuse...

Anyway, thousands of dollars later, he would have been better off just paying the additional $400, rather than all the money wasted on attorneys. Again, all I want is what is fair. I have court Wednesday to enter the signed final judgement. I lost count how many times I had to go to court in the last years - over 12 times this year.. We now have 2 attorneys each - one for the family custody part and one for property.. I just want it all over. The stress of it all is ridiculous.. DH has been a Godsend, I would not have made it through without him...

Enough about that... Amber, how are you??? I am sorry if AF is here.. It's funny how when we even think about testing, AF shows up... I should know not to waste so much money on HPTs, thinking it HAS to be wrong when it's BFN.. I am glad for the dollar store, though.. really there is some craziness of having to test early... I am going to try really hard not to wig out this month and test to early - no matter how or what I feel (or think I feel). I say that now, but on CD20 or something else ridiculous, I am going to want to... Maybe I will just come on the board and write to keep me busy - or maybe just do some housework that I have not been doing... Wink

I am really curious how acup works on fertility.. does it really?? I am just too afraid of needles, I can't see myself laying there with a bunch of needles sticking out of my face.. like some kind of horror movie.. I know, I know, it's really not like that.. but I do commend y'all for doing it!!

I guess Dros has taken a break from here.. wish you the best of luck, though!! Where's Maggy? Did I miss a post from her lately??

Velly, did you test again?? I have 2 windows up when I am posting, so I can go back and reread what I am writing about... Still no AF??? hmmm.. you could be one of the lucky ones who get the BFP a few days after AF is due... FX!!!!!!

AFM, I will O probably tomorrow. Last month I had the BFP on Sat and Sun.. AF was 1 day late, so I am just kind of adjusting expecting O a day later than last month. I will today get the CBE, I need to see the smiley face, which makes knowing if I Od so much easier..

Hope I haven't forgotten something... I hope everyone has had a good weekend.. FX for the next few weeks someone gets a BFP!!!
Babydust!!!!

mrssheppard
mrssheppard's picture

dang..... I just saw my post... I really, really am sorry my posts are soooo long... I just start typing and have no idea how long it really is... I guess just expect it from me Wink

mrssheppard
mrssheppard's picture

Good Morning..
Hope everyone had a safe and fun weekend. Of course, I didn't get as much done around the house that I would like.. But, with the change of weather (we are finally out of the upper 90s) and the windows open, maybe I might get in the mood... yeah, right!

I usually know when I O. I get the pains on either side, for about 24 hours. Plus, I can feel tenderness inside when BDing. I felt the inside pressure for a few days and according to last month, I should have O'd yesterday. Plus, my CM is totally EG and has been for a few days. I got a BFN on the CBE yesterday and this morning.. What a freakin bummer... Maybe I am just a day or 2 off.. even though my ticker says I will O in a few days, it was off last month too. Or maybe my ticker is right this time..

But, on the other hand I am glad I haven't O'd yet because my DH now has the "illness" again. He had it first, but not as long as I did. So, last night BDing didn't go very well.. He couldn't "deposit" because he was getting the same hot flashes I did, though not as bad thank God. Whatever this illness is, it sucks. I washed everything and Lysol'd everything down too. Funny thing is my youngest sleeps with us still and she, nor anyone else in the house for that matter, has gotten sick - though we haven't swapped mucus with anyone else either.... Wink

I will try the OPK again tonight, I know it can change in 12 hours (that's what happened last time - I tested in the pm before I went to bed and it was -, then in the am when I got up and it was +.

We'll see!! Take care and BABYDUST!!

Velly

Hello all, I am in a bit of a hurry today but will just let you know that I still have not seen AF and tested again this am and got a BFN and I am 5 days over. Not sure what is up...will wait another couple of days and test again, if still nothing then I will maybe call the DR to ask for a bloodtest. Maybe I am PG and just to early to detect with PG test...if I am then I will attribute it all the acupuncture ladies!!!

I have to get going but will get caught up with you all hopefully later this afternoon!!

I hope everyone is doing well...babydust blown your ways!!

Dawn14
Dawn14's picture

Shep I think I got your stomach bug. My stomach is killing me, I keep running to the bathroom. Luckily I can take my work home and my job doesn't give me a hard time about it. I hope you feel better soon. I'm wondering if mine is a side effect from the med that I'm on.

Velly I hope you are pregnant!!! Are you normally consistent? I've heard of people not getting a BFP for the first two months. My sister in law never got one and didn't know that she was pregnant until she was 5 months.

Sorry I know this is short but I gotta run to the bathroom.

mrssheppard
mrssheppard's picture

Dawn, LOL.. sorry.... I just totally understand.. have no idea what the hell it is!!! Did you get any of the chills then hot flashes??? That really sucked, big time! I am actually better today. Finally getting my strength back, although DH now has a cold on top of the stomach bug.. Thank God none of the children have it..

Velly, I recently talked with someone who had a BFN for a week, but then got a faint BFP. Her HCG count was so low the week AF was due, but the week after AF was due, her count went up like it should. Turns out she O'd later than she thought.. You never know.. How do you feel??? I know with my pgs, I felt nothing!! No sore bb's, no cramps, literally nothing.. I did the HPT and found out I was pg only because I was actually afraid of being pg (although I desperately wanted it and my ex didn't but wouldn't do anything about it...) So, even if you don't feel anything, it's not a bad sign.
On the down side of that, 2 months ago, I swore I was pg.. I just felt it.. and I swore the tests were wrong.. I went to get bloodwork because I was a week late, BFN. Then 4 days later, AF showed up. I thought, what the heck? Why did that happen? I wasn't even stressing that badly about anything.. oh well.. you just never know.. it's a crap shoot!!

Hope everyone is ok.. Where's Amber????

GL and BABYDUST!!

Dawn14
Dawn14's picture

Shep I think my stomach issues is a side affect of the meds. I've also had a migraine since Saturday but if the meds work then it will all be worth it.

I went back for acupuncture today and now she is saying that not only is my spleen and kidneys cold but they are damp also. She put some needles in my abdomen and my legs and said that is suppose to get the energy going to my ovaries. I'm trying to believe in this stuff but some of the stuff she says is just so far out there.

I'm starting to think about being pg all the time again. And to top it off people at work are telling me they think that I'm going to get pg with triplets. Could you imagine? What would you do with 3???? Now I can't stop thinking about it I'm driving myself crazy again.

I now this is short but my head is killing me.

Velly

Hey ladies, I seem to be on the run this week but I wanted to let you know that I haven't tested yet today I think I will wait until tomorrow morning. So far no AF, and last PG test said BFN but I don't really feel anything like AF is coming or PG only once in a while to I get a very very mild cramp and it goes away pretty quickly too but mostly I am just really tired. I will get up earlier tomorrow so I can get you guys a longer update but I will definitely let you know the results of my test in the am!!

Thank you Shep and Dawn for your advice and information about my BFN...it actually encourages me to hear those things. My DH really thinks I am PG and to be honest I really think I am too. FX

Shep I see you are 2 days to O...I will keep my FX for you.

Dawn, sorry to hear you are so sick...hope the side effects go away soon. And regarding the acupuncture...all I can say is go in thinking you are just going to relax and you are going to do what you can to get PG and in the end a BFP...if you are concerned about what she is saying just take the parts you like and forget the rest. LOL that is what I do anyways. Big smile

Hope everyone is doing ok...I will keep you posted on my situation in the morning.

Vel

Siovahn

Hi ladies!! Hoping the next time we hear from Velly she has a BFP to report!! So excited for her! Must really suck to be so sick Dawn and not want to give up using the meds. I wouldn't either but continuing to do something that makes you feel horrible is a crappy situation. We have been taking the Fertilaid and I'm totally fine but my husband gets an upset stomach & headache when he takes his. He hasn't been taking a full dose and its starting to piss me off. I know it isn't settling well with him but I do think he is the one with the problem. I know he wants to do everything possible but his job sucks so feeling like crap at his job is even worse. Oh and most men and women in the military don't do it for the money, Shep. He actually does this for the freedom that maybe one day our children can enjoy. We barely get paid enough to afford the fertility products which the military will not help us with or even entertain the idea of testing us so maybe we can find out if we are in working order.

Anyway, I am enjoying being home again. Everything is put back together (DH alone is not a pretty site) and we are back into our routine. He will be leaving right around my O time and if we don't get it right this month we won't get another chance until next year (he will be gone for a couple months). So the true test awaits this coming week!!! I hope we won't have to resort to it but there will be some acupuncture in the beginning of the year if need be!!

FX for Velly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers  

mrssheppard
mrssheppard's picture

UGGGGGHHHHH... Ok. Yesterday, I got a BFN on the OPK strip in the morning, and then an even greater BFN last night (after not peeing for about 9 hours mind you).. The intensity of the color on the strip had been getting lighter and lighter since Saturday (when I thought according to the way I felt and when I O'd last month, I would O on Sunday) , so I thought I just didn't O this month.. because I usually feel the pains and felt them over the weekend.. but all my OPKs had been -. So, I wasn't really thinking too hard about this month and BDing.. DH hasn't been able to make any deposits because of being on cold medicine, for the last 2 days. We tried last night and couldn't.

So, this morning, I use the strip OPK, I get the darkest + I have ever seen. I mean, I had to turn the thing upside down and over twice to make sure I was reading the Test and not the Control. So, are we too late if we BD this afternoon?? I would go wake him up right now, but we have court in a few hours and I wanted to let him sleep a little longer.. Should we BD asap? Like, in the afternoon? If we wait until tonight, are we too late???

Oh, wait.. I have a CBE OPK upstairs - hang on let me do that one too..... OMG - SMILEY FACE!! positive positive positive BFP!! Why The Face?? Great.. the month we don't BD every day, I get a + late, and now... I am bummed, thinking we missed it....

Last month, my + OPK was Sat morning and Sunday morning, confirmed - Monday morning. So, I am actually a day late this month, right? Oh hell, I have no idea anymore..

Today is a rough day to begin with - I have to go to court this morning, to enter signed papers, but my ex may be arguing them.. and it's also the anniversary of my daddy's death.. It's been 3 years, but feels like yesterday.. losing a parent (behind a child) is the hardest thing..

My tickers have the same days in the cycle, but their O days are off.. what's the deal??

GOOD LUCK VELLY!!!!! Keep us posted!!

Sio, I sure hope you and DH make this month too!! I understand about getting p-o'd about him not taking it fully.. I think I would too. Thank you and your DH for being in the military and ensuring my children's freedom.. When ever I see someone in uniform, I go up to them and say "thank you" and shake their hands.. I do appreciate all you all do..

Dawn, that's gotta suck.. being sick from meds.. I know what that feels like, I used to take plenty of meds that upset my stomach.. and I get migraines too.. I also have 2 herniated discs in my neck with more in my lower back with degenerative disc disease. I used to take a lot of pain meds (most by necessity, some by choice) and the one thing I always had on hand was promethazine - generic Phenergan. That was to prevent nausea. It works.. I don't want to tell you to take more meds, but I know that stuff works. My sister even took it when she was pg, for her morning sickness.. Anyway, I hope it all helps you out!! If your spleen and kidneys are cold and damp, what does putting needles into your abdomen to stimulate your ovaries have to do with them? How is that supposed to help? I want to believe things work, but I haven't seen the connection.. To me, it's kinda like when the chiropractor says "adjusting" (just come out and say it - popping) my back is going to prevent me from getting diarrhea!!! Or that I have a bladder infection because my back is out - how about I got a bladder infection because I didn't wipe good enough and bacteria got up inside me!!!! Oh well, I do wish you the best of luck.. I hope something is the key, something you are doing triggers it...

Well ladies, wish me luck in court this AM... One of these days I am going to write a book about my life and what hell my ex has put me through... I would, of course, change everyone's name (BUT MY EX'S)!! It's a sure thing, #1 best seller!!

GOOD LUCK AND BABYDUST!!!