3100 replies [Last post]
amber rose
amber rose's picture

Intrigue, you are so right, if Lori and I can get pregnant after years and years of trying there is so much hope for you, I know it's really hard to hold onto the hope sometimes, especially after the year you've had but your luck will change and your time will come, I know it. I'm just so sorry for what you're going through, have you gotten paid? Are you guys gonna be okay? Please update, I'm worried about you. I wish I could help somehow. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you guys.

Amie, Aww your post sounds just like what my bff is going through with her 2 month old son, it's tough and she's been having hard times here and there but she's got the cutest little boy and is so in love.

Afm I'm okay, back to normal / bad morning sickness now and it's not letting up even though I'm just over 12 weeks now. Ugh as happy as I am, I'm drained from feeling so sick, and the zofran completely stopped working, I just want to enjoy this pregnancy fully and I'm worried about baby since I can't eat very well or take my prenatals. But as I said I'm still over the moon happy to be here, I even sneaked a listen to baby heart beat again yesterday and found it right away, about 180 bpm. Lovely sound. And I have my big u/s next week, plus ccrm said they will tell me if it's a boy or girl next week too so it's a big week, I'm excited!! Hugs to all you lovely ladies.

Amber
TTC #1 since 2008
Diagnosed with stage 4 Endometriosis in September 2010
3 failed IVF cycles with local clinic
1 failed cycle at CCRM But we got accepted into their new study so we are trying one last time! FX!
2nd cycle w/CCRM. 3 perfect blasts out of the bunch, xferred 1, BFP!!!!
DS Born June 24th! We are truly blessed.

amber rose
amber rose's picture

Hi ladies, I don't know if anyone is checking in during this busy holiday season but I thought I'd post a quick update anyway.
I had my 12 week U/S last week and all looked great, the little one was dancing all around, it was precious. Then had some blood work come back a bit off, my papp a is low, could mean awful things and it could mean nothing but since the embryo tested chromasomally normal the low papp a probably has more to do with my placenta, just have to be monitored and have more tests done. Fx all will be just fine. Also yesterday I got the call from ccrm and we're having a BOY!! I didn't know how I'd feel since I was hoping for a girl but I'm over the moon. How sweet he will be. I'm so in love already! A little dh!! Smile
Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!! Hugs!

Amber
TTC #1 since 2008
1 failed cycle at CCRM But we got accepted into their new study so we are trying one last time! FX!

aboyle44
aboyle44's picture

Congrats!! I love my boys, they're a ton of fun. And boys seem to have a special bond with their momma. Hope everything is ok with the blood work!! I've been checking and reading, just haven't posted. Declan has started to be fairly fussy about 2 weeks ago. So I'm cutting way back on my dairy intake which seems to be helping some. Just keeps me super busy. And we had a bit of a scare last night. DH noticed a small lump in Declan's neck last night. We were able to see the doc this morning. It seems to just be a lymph node, but will keep an eye on it. I was so worried all night! Doc said he isn't missing any meals....at almost 7 weeks he weight over 13 1/2 lbs!! We joke I have Muscle Milk, lol.

Hope everyone is doing well, I can't believe Christmas is almost here!! Happy holidays and hugs to all of you wonderful ladies!! I don't think I could have made it thru 2013 without your support. I'm looking forward to 2014.....and other beautiful baby (Amber) and hopefully another BFP (Intrigue)!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

intrigue

Hey..... Happy Christmas!!!

Hello to all, Amber it is just fantastic to hear you are 12 weeks and having a Boy. Not so great about the morning sickness and that test (sorry don't know anything about it) but don't be too concerned about your eating and things, just do the best you can, I am sure bubba will be just fine. Sadly he'll just drain every bit of goodness out of you and leave you feeling a bit flat. Kids huh Wink

Hello Aimie and Lori, I think I hear a hint of doing it a bit tough of late. I am sure that is perfectly normal, your doing great, hang in there. I read a great little article on facebook the other day, it was written by a mother who very succinctly explained an emotional process that mothers go through 'mourning the loss of the person they once were and becoming the person they now must be...mum' very interesting!

Caitie, seems you are finally getting your well earned time of joy. Those girls are just gorgeous.

Jamie your little C makes me giggle, is she getting a bit red haired?

AFM, life is plugging away. No Amber I still haven't been paid but I don't give up, cant sue but can pester. Today I am going to find either a money hungry monster or a youtube clip of Tom Cruise doing the 'show me the money' and email it to them.. I like to try and keep my begging fun! And I need at least $1,000 to pay my mortgage in 9 days. Puzzled

Christmas is upon us and we were going to try and ignore the event a bit this year but step son has arrived so were going to have to ramp up the festivities. Probably be good for us.

Best go now, see if I can find a company to harass for a job! Merry Christmas, will be thinking of you all.

Me 35, DH 44
TTC 5yrs (5yrs previous DH BFN)
Me low AMH @ 8.4 = Low fertility
DH Low S Morphology @ 5% normal = Low fertility
2 x IVF/ICSI.... BFN - bad eggs, advised to use donor eggs.
Gave up and moved on. Then conceived naturally but had missed miscarriage.

amber rose
amber rose's picture

Amie, it's funny how similar your posts sound to my friend who has a 3 month old. She stopped eating dairy as well to try and help with the fussiness, it seems to be helping her little guy so I hope it's helping yours too. How is declans lymph node? Better I hope, that must have been scary though. The scares definitely don't stop when they're born do they. I had a scare Christmas eve, started to bleed and not just spot after sex and I freaked! Dh was so calm and reassuring, called my dr and she told me it was most likely a blood vessel on my cervix and it should subside soon, luckily she was right, and baby is still doing great in there with a strong heartbeat. Thank god! Other than that not much to report, nausea is getting better, starting to gain weight finally and starting to show a bit, though dh likes to joke it still looks like a food baby. It's nice to be able to finally start to enjoy this, I can't wait for intrigue to be where I am!!

Intrigue, so you must have been paid by now, what kind of a person would let you go through the holidays without paying you afterall. I hope you are doing better and had a good holiday season and got your mortgage paid etc. And I hope that someday soon you will be able to go through what I'm going through now, it's finally starting to feel real and I'm finally starting to feel better so I can enjoy pregnancy, I wish this experience for you with all my heart.

Happy new year to all you lovely ladies!!

Amber
TTC #1 since 2008

amber rose
amber rose's picture

Darn spam filter won't let me add to my last post but 2nd tri blood work came back normal, or really close to normal so feeling better and have decided against an amnio. Now a bit paranoid about the new h1n1 flu going around and considering a flu shot for the first time in my life. Do I or don't I... Scary either way!

Amber
TTC #1 since 2008

aboyle44
aboyle44's picture

Happy new year ladies!

Intrigue - I hope you've been paid!! How are things going?

Caitie & Jamie -hi!!

Amber - so glad your blood work came back ok and your morning sickness is getting better!! You are in the 2nd tri -yay!!! I bet you look so cute, enjoy all phases of the bump, even food baby stage. Because you'll be ready for it to go back to "normal" by the end! I just saw a pic of me at my son's Halloween festival (I went to hospital right after we got home from it) - I looked huge, uncomfortable and so ready to have my baby Smile. Your dr doesn't encourage you to get a flu shot while pregnant? Mine wanted me to with both my pregnancies. I hope you don't get the flu, my 4 yr old and husband got it right before Christmas, sucks!!!

AFM - starting to get in more of a routine with Declan. He's had a huge spit up (like throw up) every day for the past few days, so I must be eating something that bothers him. I'm already cutting out most dairy, aug!! Sleeping at night is ok, he wakes up about 3 times a night. The largest chunk of sleep I get is about 3 hrs. He's a horrible day time napper. Fights it all day and only will nap if being held, little stinker!

Sending hugs to all of you!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

amber rose
amber rose's picture

Amie, Aww poor lil guy? How is he doing now? Less throwing up? More sleeping? ... I hope. It seems to be a common theme of babies his age, not sleeping well that is. Hope things start to get better, though it may be a while Smile
Yes I did end up getting the flu shot, my DR encourages it but hadn't really pressed it until we had a big outbreak of that H1N1 locally. I'm glad I got it now but was scared after reading so many forums with ladies against it. Sheesh no decision is easy. I Still have nauseous days (can you believe it? at 18 weeks) but more or less feeling pretty good. I still haven't gained weight but luckily I am eating more now and able to eat almost anything, way less food aversions. Other than that, doing well, usual pressure and cramps, belly is getting big finally and I had a stranger ask me if I was expecting for the 1st time last week, yay! I have 2 appointments next week, my usual monthly checkup and my big ultrasound, I can't wait to see this little guy and know that he's developing ok. Hugs to you all.

Amber
TTC #1 since 2008

intrigue

Hi Ladies, I know its been too long but you're never far from my thoughts.

Today is CD2 for me so yer, still not pregnant, and slowly getting used to the concept again. I don't think its getting any better either. My pains have continued to increase each month so last month I went in for a scan. Apparently I have cysts on my ovaries consistent with PCOS, so that's new and quite possibly the price I paid for IVF (not that I've bothered to research if that is likely). It is what it is.

I love seeing the photos and hearing the stories of your babes. Amber you must be starting to get seriously excited now?

Best go, I am still looking for work and yes I am still waiting to be paid for a few months work I did last year.. ho hum, its been a tough few years but its bound to be on the way up! Wink

Me 35, DH 44

intrigue

Any chance any ladies still visit here?

Me 35, DH 44