3100 replies [Last post]
mrssheppard
mrssheppard's picture

I want everyone to know, first and foremost, I appreciate everyone for coming to the board and being so open. I don't want y'all to think I am complaining or whining, especially about y'all.. I only meant that while I have been reading postings in so many threads, it seems to be the same few women talking back and forth.. I mean I thought there would be hundreds of different women discussing TTCing issues , with many, many answers.. and that isn't the case. I have asked a few questions myself, and while I have seen a hundred or more women have read the question, there has been maybe 1 or 2 that have replied. I know they may not have an answer and may have read the question out of curiosity, I am just saying there hasn't been as many replies to the so many different questions as I thought there would be... And in some threads, it is a handful of women that have been here a long time that are replying to each other (Amber, I have read and posted in some of the areas you have too, and I think you might know what I am talking about..) I chimed in at the 2WW, wanting to hear what other women were feeling at the same time (wanting to know why our minds trick us with symptoms), and it is like while 1 woman may say something to the newbie, the same other women are talking to each other about other things - again, I know because they have stayed here and have gotten to know each other. I haven't been the only one who has replied in a thread that "looks" like I have been overlooked. I will say the replies I have received were very nice, I am just saying there aren't as many "different" women replying as I thought. I also understand that while we all read different threads, we may not have had that specific thing happen to us - or maybe it happened to a friend, or was just nosey, the count of how many women that have read the postings, outweigh the replies like 100 to 1...

Ladies, I promise I am not whining about Y'ALL!! I was just thinking out loud about an observation.. I really want us all to be like that, let's not let this group die out... I know y'all have lives, and this isn't your #1 priority, but it's important to me.. I finally have friends that know how I feel and what I am going through..

AFM: I am cramping still, BD last night made me cramp too. This morning, there was a smudge (literally) of light brown (mixed with his swimmers).. It feels like my cervix is tender, like when you get the internal from the ob/gyn, how that cramp is after.. and OMG - gas Shock !!! I literally was afraid of BDing because of it - the gas x wasn't working... I do not get gas like that.. I cooked london broil, mashed potatoes and corn - which never gives me gas.. at least there was no smell to knock DH over!! Wink

Thanks for listening to me... I do appreciate each and every one of you!!! Big smile
Tracy

Maggy
Maggy's picture

Hello everyone,

Today im so exited Love , last night i was cramping it wasnt as painful as it normally is with my period so i decided to give it another shot and test again (although i have being testing a lot i just can't help it) i got my first + test for ovulation but since i was doing so much stuff i forgot about it left it in the bathroom and didnt check until 15 min after so im not completely sure about it and since my boyfriend was at work i couldnt do anything anyways Stare, but today i am testing again and i have him all for myself so hopefully is + for sure and i get good news this month, wish me luck Smile....
By the way has anyone in here tried the conception packs form early-pregnancy-test.com and did that work for you? just wondering....

Mrssheppard, I get where you are coming from, i was also reading a lot of the stuff other groups have and forums in here some of them go up to page 35, and i mean they talk lol.. But i also understan that we are a complete new group and we are barely starting to get to know each other and of course i am sure in time we'll get to that stage and also thought that there will be a lot more people to talk to but this is absolutely fine with me .. Like you i also like this group and although i havent gotten many replies (not like i have being posting left and right) i feel comfortable enough to open up, and this is a huge step for me because i dont usually talk about this kind of stuff with anybody (exempt my sister Wink ). So keep on doing what you're doing because thats what we need, and help and support each other on anything we can, I hope you are feeling better with those cramps and i never get gas either but when i do a 7up will do Wink good luck..

Hope all of you ladies are having a great weekend, tts!!!

mrssheppard
mrssheppard's picture

Maggy, Thanks for understanding and I hope everyone else does too... I tried Answer ovulation strips and never got a +. I kept getting lines but couldn't tell if one was darker than the other. I highly recommend CBE opk, there is no mistaking with that one. Although it's expensive, it comes with 7 (I think) and if you start testing before you think you might O, you should be able to catch it... It worked for me, because I got the + smiley face and never got a darker line on the strips.

The cramps are almost gone, felt good enough to edge my dying grass. When do y'all think it's really reasonable, yet early, to test? On the other site, it says I am 7 DPO. My OPK was neg Friday night, smiley face Saturday morning, Sunday morning and then neg Monday morning. So, what is the day - Sat or Sun? Or maybe Sat night, and if I BD'd that night, what are my chances? We did Thurs evening, not Friday, Saturday night, Sunday night and Monday night.. think I could have caught it?

Hope to hear from y'all...
GL and Babydust!!

Velly

Well, I sure hope you all had a great weekend!! My DH and I had a great weekend together. I am thinking I am going to get the vit B as most of you are trying. I do take Maturna daily.

I also did some more research on acupuncture and it sounds like it really may work. If anything it should straighten everything out? I guess it can't hurt trying right!!

Siovahn, I did try the subscription button too and nothing seems to happen for me either. Although I am pretty technically challenged Wink

Maggy, I hope things work out for you too Smile

I guess the biggest thing we have to remember is to try to stay "relaxed" so as to not cause our systems even more stress. I know, easier said then done especially when our minds tend to play very good tricks on us.

I hope you all have a lovely evening...baby dust to y'all!

Dawn14
Dawn14's picture

Good morning everyone! I hope you girls had a great weekend. Maggy I hope it works out for you! I tried the strips from here and they worked good for me but I guess I'm still not hitting it just right.

Siovahn the subscription button doesn't work for me either.

Velly don't you hate it when people tell you "just relax and it will happen" How are you suppose to "relax"? I'm going to try the acupuncture too, do you know if there is a certain time during the month that is better then others to get it?

Shep have you tested yet? I hope you have good news, but if not there is always next month! They say it can take 6 to 10 DPO to show up.

I have to get ready for work. Have a great day!

mrssheppard
mrssheppard's picture

Good Morning..
Yup, I tested... BFN.. Sad I am trying to calculate when I could really get a BFP or even LSP.. O was positive Sat & Sun mornings, neg Monday - Then I was cramping this past Sat & Sun, so if that was implantation, that would be (using my ticker) 6 DPO. I heard it could take between 3-5 days after implantation before it is picked up in the urine.. so a BFP could be tomorrow, or Thursday. I won't give up until AF arrives, though...

Yes, I was disappointed with the BFN, I wanted to be one of those women (of the 58%) who got the BFP super early.. But, anyway.. until "she" shows her ugly ass face, I will remain optimistic. Wink

Maggy, how's it going?
Dawn and Sio, I have tried the subscription button too, no avail...
Amber, how are you doing? AF stop yet? At least you are already there and can plan for the next month.. I really hate the 2WW...

DH is going to get his SA probably next week (He was going to go this week and I asked him to wait until AF shows up - that way, if I get a BFP he wouldn't have to! Wink

Let me know who is testing next too... I just feel I am out.. I am thinking my sore bb's are just a sign of AF. I don't want to think any of what I feel are signs actually being pregnant, because most of my gut feelings are wrong.. When I think about the way I want things to go, they never do.. I just haven't learned to "Let go, Let God" yet.. but I try..

Smile I sure hope someone gets a BFP soon!! BABYDUST!! Smile

drosgirl0713

Hi ladies sorry ive been m.i.a for awhile and havent really got to know you ladies as i would like. ive just been busy with gettingthe lilttle one ready for school and dealing with some personal issues.
so to update everyone i am currently in my 2ww not really noticing anything different except for the fact that i am really gassy but i still have sometime to go before i test so im just impatiently waiting. hopefully it worked because if not i am going to be taking a break for awhile not by choice but by circumstance. so wish me luck ladies and i hope everyone else gets the BFP we are all praying for.

WISHING YOU ALL LOTS OF BABY DUST!!!!!!      

Velly

Hey mrssshep, I am praying for a BFP for you!! I am still waiting for my tests to arrive, I am thinking I will just have to "wing" it this month and get started with the OTK next month. I will just be you ladies cheerleader!!

Dawn, I don't think there is really a wrong time to get acupuncture but I do know that if you think you are preg that you should let the acupuncturist know because they won't put the needles in your belly area then. I have been told that you should continue with the acupuncture at least thru your first trimester because it actually helps with the implantation and strengthen the cervix etc.

I think my AF has finally stopped Party

Siovahn

I went through an Early Pregnancy's conception kit but never got a positive on the O strips. I think it was my fault though...I was testing with first morning's urine but I've read now that you should use afternoon/evening. Also I might have been testing at the wrong times as well because who knows for sure if your testing in the right window or not.

As far as tips for not testing too early...I just try to not think about it. I know its hard but going crazy is even harder Wink I also only get a two pack of pg tests that way I have to save them until the day I'm supposed to get AF and then for two days after if I'm late. For me its hard enough figuring out when I'm supposed to O let alone when is an acceptable time to test...too much thinking!!

Can't wait to see the acupuncture results!! If we don't get pg this month I think we will try it - when he comes home we should have a week before O so maybe that would be perfect.

AFM: My cousin who is like a sister to me (her mom died when we were little & she lived with us) had a baby back in March. She actually got pregnant a little after my husband & I started trying. I was jealous then and now she told me she is pregnant AGAIN!!! Her baby isn't even 6 months old!!!!!

Well I'm still on the island and should be leaving this evening. We received our package of Fertilaid & other goodies so we've been taking them. I'm hoping to get one more BD in....my OvaCue says I peak in two days and your supposed to BD the day before or the day of your peak...maybe there is a slim chance those little swimmers will hang on for a couple days. I practiced with the softcups last night and it went really well - surprisingly enough!! No mess and when I took it out there wasn't much left in there....where do you think it goes? Do we just absorb it?

My question of the day......since I'm trying to keep my swimmers in for a couple days do you think I should use the softcups which I have to take out after twleve hours but could also take swimmers with them or do you think I shouldn't use anything and just hope some stay in there safe and sound without a chance the softcup will pull them out.....probably a silly question but I'm not sure what I should do......

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers  

Velly

Good morning ladies, I hope everyone is doing well today!

Siovahn, I am with you when it comes to testing, I think we could really drive ourselves crazy with the whole testing, when to test, etc and I like your thinking about only getting 2 PG tests at a time that way you have it figured out when to use them. With regards to your cousin, I would feel the same way as you...no fair Sad I always tell myself, I ONLY WANT JUST ONE BABY, why can't I even have one when there are soooo many unwanted pregnancies!! Tired With regards to your question, and this is only my opinion because I am afraid of the soft cups (fear of the unknown) I say just go without because it only takes one sperm and if it is a fiesty bugger it will make it. I know there are a lot of you ladies that have used the soft cup too and by the sounds of what I have read it must work well too.

I am curious about the pre-seed lub, have any of you tried it?

Welcome back drosgirl, I will keep my fingers crossed for your BFP, but if not, even though you are taking a break, keep in touch with us ok!! Smile

Well I guess I better get going to work but I will send some baby dust your way today Wink