451 replies [Last post]
Mrs.Taylor-Smith

Omg chellie505 I'm so sorry to hear that!!! Sad Well ladies I'm a Lil nervous about things myself I had took two ovulation tests and both were negative why??? My period came on time and everything last month this month I tested on my days I needed to but nothing but negatives I'm scared could something be wrong with me or did I miss my chance this month ugh... Frustrated extremely!!!

I thank god chellie505 that you still have a chance of getting pregnant and having more kids!! That's a good one the boy making tube lol.... I really hope your feeling much better Big smile

chellie505
chellie505's picture

Sorry for the BFN Momof2TTC. And it really is a pain having the same birthdays in the same month so I dont blame you lol All 3 of my boys are born in Jan., so they're right after christmas and in the winter. It sucks!

Mrs.Taylor: I dont think anything is wrong with you, Are you testing with 1st morning urine? If so you really shouldn't use OPK with first morning urine. Iv'e read your supposed to do it like 4 times throughout the day, starting AFTER you have already done in the morning. They say you need to hold your urine for 3-4 hours between each test. I dont do it 4 times a day I usually would do 2 a day at around 10am, 1pm, 5pm, or 7pm. Just pick 2 that are best for you or do all 4 if your feeling spunky.lol I didn't mind doing it alot because I bought TONS of them for cheap on ebay. I think I still have like 50 left lol. I love ebay!!! So keep your head up and as soon as you know it you'll see a BFP! Big smile

Im doing good I feel alot better. Im trying to do decide now when to ttc again. I think Im going to wait untill after Im done BF and after hes totally weaned off. I dont think my body can hold pregnancy while BF. Untill then Im going to track my temps and stuff. ITs just going to be harder now because with one tube I will ovualte every other month and I wont know which month so its going to be weird. I know my right tube is good I just hope that the ovary is good too. So We'll see what happens when we start trying again.

Mrs.Taylor-Smith

Now that's what you call good advice chellie505!!! Im a have to try it again next month because I believe I messed up this month! Puzzled Itz ok we will have more turns to give it a try.

Yea I think that's a good idea his body is going threw a lot right now. Itz safe to say you are one smart gal Wink

chellie505
chellie505's picture

lol no I was just doing obsessive research for a while! lol Smile I learned from the really smart gals and I just copied!

Mrs.Taylor-Smith

Lol hahahaha!!!! Laughing out loud Yea so I decided to wait til next month for another try.. Wink

Ok everything seems to be happening I have had two days of just a couple of drops of blood then they stopped and now I am experiencing nausea at the end of the day everyday between the hours of 7-8pm!!!! I think my body is tripping out lol

chellie505
chellie505's picture

Have you taken a pregnancy test? Those are def. signs of pregnancy. You can get morning sickness any time of the day and that could be spotting which is normal for pregnancy. I would def take a test! Fingers crossed!

Momof2TTC
Momof2TTC's picture

Sounds like possible implantation bleeding- happened with my daughter. Just a few days of what I thought was the start of my cycle, but it was a baby! Fingers crossed!

Mrs.Taylor-Smith

Omg you guys fingers crossed!!! Puzzled I don't want to get to excited it might be a burn out again. Sad We shall see if I hit you girls up with a sad face at the beginning of the message then you know it's bad news!!! Lol

Praying even harder!!

chellie505
chellie505's picture

Any news??

Mrs.Taylor-Smith

Not yet for some reason I'm nervous to take the test!!! Puzzled