451 replies [Last post]
Elizabeth

Smile

Momof2TTC
Momof2TTC's picture

Hi
I am the mother of 2 children, we are looking to expand our family. Getting pregnant with our first two was 'easy' but this time seems more challenging. I can't imagine some of the heartache women on these boards have experienced while trying to get pregnant! I'm looking for someone who can be supportive and help me through the waiting!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Momof2TTC

chellie505
chellie505's picture

Hello my name is Chellie. I am a mother of three boys. We are trying to conceive, its a little hard right now becasue Im still breastfeeding. We would love more than anything to have a baby girl, (have been doing sway research too) but if I do get another boy I will still be happier than ever. Nice to meet you! How old are your kids? And what have you done so far with your ttc plans? Hope to hear from you soon!

Elizabeth

Welcome to your newest buddy... Mrs.Taylor-Smith!

Mrs.Taylor-Smith

Hello everyone I am all new to this its nice to have others to talk to that understand where I'm coming from. Well let me say some things about myself I recently got off birth control about 5 months ago and is trying for my very first child but I've tried every since then to get pregnant but nothing yet has happened Sad but no I'm not giving up!!! Well hope to see a message from you guys soon... Until then thanx for joining me in Smile

chellie505
chellie505's picture

Hello Mrs. Smith! Very first baby how exciting! What all have you tried so far?

Mrs.Taylor-Smith

Hi chellie505 I have tried the ovulation calendar and calculator and the test to see when I was most fertile and to see when I have ovulated. I did everything that I was direct to but on my first test got a BFN!! I also have had the hcg shots as well but I took a second pregnancy test on 08/27/12 and a faint second line came in very faint!! Could it be because of the hcg shots or could it be something good?? Think you can give me some advice on that??

Omg Chellie three boys congratulations that sounds like a joy to have around the house. A baby girl would fit perfectly in Smile I'm pretty sure she would have awesome parents and cool big brothers I wish you the best of luck even if you have another boy. Anything you like to talk about I'm here Wink so tell me if you don't mind me asking what all have you been trying besides sway research??

Momof2TTC
Momof2TTC's picture

Hi All!
Chellie- how long have you been trying for #4? Have your previous conceptions been 'easy'?

Welcome Mrs. Taylor-Smith! Good luck this month! I also find it so frustrating when you have done EVERYTHING right- and still no baby! Ugh! Keep trying- fingers crossed for you (and all of us)

Mrs.Taylor-Smith

Thank you so much Momof2TTC Im hoping some good has come along for all of us. Right now I'm still waiting to see if this months work paid off! Fingers crossed so tell me what would you want this time and what is the sex of your first two?

Momof2TTC
Momof2TTC's picture

Fingers crossed for you wait! I hate that part!

I have a son and a daughter! We are just hoping for more babies- don't really care what gender. I lean a little towards the boy side- just the kind of mom I am I guess!

What are your hopes?

Mrs.Taylor-Smith

I am really hoping for a baby boy but whatever I get I will be very glad. Unfortunately my menstral made itz way here!! Sad So didn't get much luck this time around. Welp back to the beginning.