18 replies [Last post]
Elizabeth

Welcome Rose,
So glad you are here! Wanted to let you know that you are all set up in a Buddy Group!
Fingers are crossed for a BFP this month!
Elizabeth

rose753

Thank you for your reply estone.. It's very helpful and comforting Smile it feels better to share and listen to your experience.. for some reason I just feel that I should have started earlier (but back then i didn't feel i was ready). I know this is the perfect time for me & my husand to have a baby..but I didn't know it takes time. I am trying not to worry about it much(everyone around me is having babies, so it's a little hard) but I will try working on that.. Thanks again for sharing..did you have any symptomps 10dpo or before you found out you were Pregnant?

rose753

Thanks Elizabeth!! m glad to be here Smile

estone
estone's picture

With both pregnancies, I was really nauseous every time I would get in the car. Other than that, I didn't have any other symptoms.

rose753

Thanks again estone.. it's CD26 (my cycle is 28 days)and i don't see any symptoms.. i am running frequently to bathroom but i usually drink lot of water and urinate frequently.. i did have cramps for last 5 days but nothing today.. m trying to look for signs but maybe it's too early Sad

rose753

AF due in two days.. no symptoms yet Sad so tempted to test.. but going to wait!

rose753

It didn't happen for mee girls...anybody got successful with opks??..never got a positive in the past.. I used to test at 10 at night..i read the instrctions and I did not follw in the past..m going to this month for sure!

MommEJV

Hi All, my name is Erin and I am not an avid chat group person but I do like reading others' posts. Nice to see I'm not alone. We have a gorgeous, smart little girl (almost 3 --- at Christmas) and we are diligently trying for baby #2. It's been over a year and we have unique struggles - had the first time around too. Not sure why my cycle became irregular. Anywhere from 30-34 days so have had a few preg fake outs Sad which just resulted in af. Nothing worse than seeing red...
I'm a private person in this dept but really need some support as nobody in our circle of friends seems to understand. Get asked all the time if we wAnt to have more than one. Even sister in law (who has had 2 babies since our one)...just frustrated and sad and anxious. Know stress has big role and should be spontaneous but we have to plan bc of DH's meds. All around difficult to get this to work...thx for the ear!!