18 replies [Last post]
Elizabeth

Hi Everyone!

I am going to be updating buddy groups this week.  Soooo... if you are interested in joining a group, let me know!

Smile Elizabeth

scaredmummytobeat41
scaredmummytobeat41's picture

Hello Smile I'm new to this today so not quite sure what i'm doing ..Have recently just found out I'm pregnant again( this will be my 5th child) ..had a miscarriage last year and now I'm scared because of my age and lack of sickness it will happen again:-( so a buddy who has been through similar would be fab.. Laughing out loud

D ballard

Elizabeth

Hi!
Welcome to the buddy groups! I have started a new group for you and AnnaJ. I will continue to add new folks as they sign up. If for some reason your group doesn't gain momentum in a week or so, I will add you to an existing one! Smile

To find your group, head to the TTC Buddies forum and scan the thread for your screen name. Since it is a new group you may want to start with and introduction and overview of your TTC journey up until this point. After that you are free to chat about anything you want to!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel freem to PM me!
Have fun!
Elizabeth- Ovulation Calculator Moderator

snaphapi

Hey! New to the site here. I would love to join a group for those TTC after a vasectomy reversal. I'm also 35, and if successful, this will be my 4th child(my youngest is almost 12). Any groups along those lines would be awesome as well. Thanks! Smile

Elizabeth

Hi Snaphapi,
Welcome to the site! I think you will love it here, the women are wonderful!

If you pop over to the TTC Buddy Forum, I have added you to the group with CaitieG, BugNPnutsMomma, aboyle44 and intrigue. Feel free to read the older posts to get to know your buddies and then add and intro. After that you can chat about anything you want to!

If after a week you feel like this group is not a good fit for any reason, let me know and we can try another one!

Again welcome!
Elizabeth

butterfly99
butterfly99's picture

Snaphapi, welcome to the forum...this place is an amazing support group!! I just wanted to let you know the buddy group Elizabeth put you in is a terrific group, and the women there have been through a lot. however, 2 have children, 2 are currently pg and one is done trying. So just to give you that info upfront as none are TTC anymore.
There's another woman I know who is also TTC after DH reversal, Misty...she is pg right now as well but I'm sure she wouldn't mind talking to you about that aspect of it. Smile GL with your journey!!

Elizabeth

Thanks for the note, butterfly! I was thinking there was one who was still TTC. Smile I will update my list!
Hope all is well with you too!!!! Smile
Elizabeth

Jazzie

Hi Elizabeth, I'm new to this. I have been trying to get pregnant for about 3-4 years now. I have 2 boys ages 12 and 14 from my first marriage and now i'm trying to get pregnant this time around, it's failing. I found out my tubes were blocked in 2009 and then in 2011 i did another test to see if they were still blocked by another doctor and it seems during the test that one of my tubes open up and the other one is 50/50. I tried clomid for a few months after that and it didn't work. So this month i decided to try Fertilaid for women and Pre-seed to see if anything happens. My hormones is going crazy and i know Fertilaid is good so I wanted to try. My husband is healthy. So please send baby dust my way and i will send some to whoever else is trying.

Elizabeth

Hi Jazzie,
Welcome to the site! So glad you are here! I am so sorry that it has been such a frustrating and disappointing journey so far trying for that BFP. Know that you are surrounded by folks that "get it" here. Lean on everyone as much as you want/need to.

I also added you to a Buddy Group if you are interested. If you head to the TTC Buddies Forum, scan the threads and you will see your screen name with CCBabyDust, Deidre, molls, Ter232, kzinha and Lindsay. Feel free to post an intro and chat with the gals in that group. It is a great way to connect with others and get some extra support while on this emotional roller coaster.

Feel free to start a blog as well if you are interested, and to post any questions in the TTC forum.

Again,
Welcome!
Elizabeth

rose753

Hi,

I am 28 and ttc for the first time. It's been 3 months and no luck Sad My periods have always been regular ..also charting bbt form last two months and it shows a temprature shifts and all...just not sure what's wrong.. I've scheduled an appointment to meet with my doctor next week.. m so obsessed and stressed thinking why it's not happening(and scared too)..i know it's not good to be stressed during this time but really not able to avoid it.. anybody who has gone through this and ready to share their experience would be great!

estone
estone's picture

Welcome rose. This is a great site for ttc support. Maybe you just haven't caught the timing yet. It took my husband and I 6 months after a miscarriage to conceive my son. My best advice is to try and not obsess over it, yeah right I know. That's what finally worked for us...we stopped using opks and timing when to have sex and bam! Pregnant. I still kept track of my bbt so. Would know if I was ovulating. Good luck to you!