1521 replies [Last post]
Momof1TTC

Thanks for the replies!

bnporter- I am really unsure of anything that seems to be happening these last few months. My pregnancy test was very light and almost not there, but recently i they have been getting darker. its been almost a week since i took one, so maybe i will go get a digital one tonight... lol. My HCG was very low with my son 3 years ago. My doctors actually told me at one point that i was going to miscarry, and scheduled me for a DNC, but i refused until i knew something was wrong. Well like i had thought, i was not miscarrying, and i went on to have a heathy 7lbs 2oz baby at 37 weeks! With my son i did not know i was pregnant until almost 9 weeks because the home pregnancy test was not registering correctly. I am thinking this might be the same situation, but i am not getting my hopes up. I hope everyone gets their BFP very very soon! Smile

Ovulation tickerMake an ovulation ticker

bnporter1981
bnporter1981's picture

Well, I hope if you get a digital it does show a BFP! Yay if they're coming in darker-that's great news. Is there a particular gender you're hoping for? Make sure to keep us updated! Hope you have a great day and great weekend. Big smile Party

"Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away." RELAX!!

baby2whereru
baby2whereru's picture

Eagerly waiting on your test results from the digital.. I wouldn't be able to NOT get one..!! LOTS AND LOTS OF GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!! Big smile

Happy and Healthy Baby Bumps to All!!
ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Momof1TTC

Thanks guys! my husband is at work so i wont be able to get one til later this afternoon when we are out doing errands! with the price of gas here in michigan usa, its best to conserve! lol... thanks for to good lucks! i am praying reallllllllly hard! i will update tonight for sure!

bnporter1981
bnporter1981's picture

We'll be praying for you, too...and waiting for an update! Smile

"Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away." RELAX!!

Momof1TTC

Well ladies... I bought a first response gold digital test and i got an error. i have no clue what i did wrong, but i got a ? on the results! Sad i have ONE more that i am going to take in the morning i guess. my husband thinks the morning is the best option, but i dunno if i can wait that loooooong! lol. ughhh... sorry for the poopy update, but i will let ya'll know whats going on... how is everyone this evening?

Momof1TTC

so i couldnt wait. i feel stupid, but i figured if i was actually pregnant.. by now i would have accurate results and my test was negative... ughhh once again... back on the emotional ride of ttc.

bnporter1981
bnporter1981's picture

Aww, I'm sorry. I know what a let down that is. It probably won't make a difference, but I HAVE heard that for some reason the First Response digital ones with the Yes or No answer isn't as accurate as the regular First response test. I've been reading a lot of reviews everywhere about it where women either got a false positive or false negative. Like I said, it might not be that way with yours, and I don't mean to give you false hope or anything, but I just thought I'd throw that out there because I had decided against buying that kind when I'm going to test. Also, you said you couldn't wait and went ahead and did another one, right? Maybe that could have made a difference, too. I think first morning urine is the best in the early stages of pregnancy and if for some reason you ovulated later than you thought, then you might not be as far along as you think. It just doesn't make since if you are still getting even faint positive lines on your regular tests. After all, even the faintest of lines should still be considered positive! In any case, I'm sorry but we're here for you.

bnporter1981
bnporter1981's picture

Hi Teresa...hope you're having a good start to your weekend of humping like rabbits. hehe. Wink Good luck and lots of sticky baby dust to you. Smile

baby2whereru
baby2whereru's picture

well thanks!! Actually Friday was only day of BDing--busy busy weekend but got a big pos OPK this a.m. so the next 3 days HOPEFULLY will be BD days!! Wink I knew I was ovulatng just a tad earlier than what the calendar was telling me this confirms it.. I have high hopes but, after this weekend being so busy I am so wore out. I hope I have enough energy for a newborn.. Shock But I am willing to try!!!
How are things with you?? can't believe it is Monday already. I stayed home this a.m., was going to go to my preconception dr appt, found a new ob/gyn and I wanted to get in with her BEFORE I actually would get preg cuz I wanted to be prepared, but, I felt horrible and cancelled. It only took me about 4 days to get an appt with her so I hope WHEN and IF I need to I can get in that quick then too. I am sorry about your negative test MOMOF1, it is like someone just takes the life out of you when you are so excited and you see that negative.. I am praying for us all.. You guys have a good day.. thinking of you all... Smile

Happy and Healthy Baby Bumps to All!!
ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
Wedding Countdown Ticker