1521 replies [Last post]
bnporter1981
bnporter1981's picture

By the way...I don't think I know your name, lol. My name is Bethany. Smile

"Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away." RELAX!!

baby2whereru
baby2whereru's picture

I agree 100% with you about slapping the DH's once in awhile.. Big smile
and yea, ya gotta do your part with the BD'ing cuz without that there isn't going to be a baby..ha God can't do it all. AF just left and I am ready to start the BD olympics tonight and get this show on the road.. did opk this morning, it said use it one day after AF leaves and of course it didn't show + but I don't care! I ovulated few days earlier last month than what the fertility calendar predicted so we are planning on BD'ing every chance we get. Just so we feel we have done everything we can to get this baby. And using the wonderful preseed to boot!! Wink
That really sucks about your DH driving a truck. You are definitely going to have to take every chance possible when he gets home! Wink Wink GIRL SWIMMERS GIRL SWIMMERS!!!!! and my name is Teresa.. almost forgot to put that in there.. well I supposed I better get back to "work". Gonna look into finding a chart to download somewhere to track the opk's but I haven't found anything yet. Some stuff I can't download here, so I will just have to use paper I guess. What fun is that?! Puzzled Have an awesome day! Smile

Happy and Healthy Baby Bumps to All!!
ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
Wedding Countdown Ticker

bnporter1981
bnporter1981's picture

Haha, bd olympics...I like that. Laughing out loud Sometimes the hubbies make it a bit of an obstacle course, I think. If you're not swaying for a particular gender then I believe it's a good idea to start BD'ing as soon as AF is over just to make sure you don't miss that window. I would do it at least every other day until O. Since my hubby and I are trying for a girl it says that a low sperm count favors girls so you're supposed to either abstain for 7 days or longer or BD every day or at least every other day, but not to let more than 48 hours go by. Basically 48 hours-6 days is more favorable for a boy. I think with my two boys we only BD about once a week so I think we need to do it more often this time. I think I'm going to buy some ovulation strips to go along with using my saliva OPK just to compare and see which I'm better off doing. So, yeah, it's good to know when you're ovulating, but I guess it doesn't matter as much if you BD every day or every other day until you know your time of ovulating is gone. That's the best way I know of to have the best chances of conceiving.

"Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away." RELAX!!

baby2whereru
baby2whereru's picture

You have to go check out the last page of "just for fun". I think it is the last thread, it is about things you do during the 2WW..hilarious. Elizabeth posted it back in 2009. I am at work and trying so hard not to laugh outloud.. I needed this today..haha

ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
Wedding Countdown Ticker

baby2whereru
baby2whereru's picture

ok I take that back.. it is the FIRST page of Just For Fun, and it is the 3rd thread down. Says somehting about "somee ttc fun from horsegirl".. it will make you laugh!! hope u find it..

ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
Wedding Countdown Ticker

bnporter1981
bnporter1981's picture

LOL, those are good. I'm already doing some of those and I'm not even really "trying" good yet! haha. I guess that's pretty bad Big smile Pretty funny...thanks for sharing. Laughing out loud

baby2whereru
baby2whereru's picture

I love that part about "fondling" the HPT's.. I about spit out my Diet Pepsi when I read that.. ya kinda get a visual of someone doing that.. ok, yeah, I do it too.. Puzzled

ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
Wedding Countdown Ticker

bnporter1981
bnporter1981's picture

yeah, I know what you mean. I bought a big pack of pregnancy test strips off of this website and ebay. I knew there was not really a chance a few weeks ago of being pregnant but when I got them I was thinking, "well, there's a lot of them so I have plenty and I want to make sure they work, so I'll do a couple just for the heck of it, haha. Like a new little toy that I just had to try out Tongue ::sigh:: I'm addicted and the only help for me is a nice healthy pregnancy resulting in a strong healthy baby, lol.

baby2whereru
baby2whereru's picture

Well, here we are.. I was going to try to NOT get on here today, trying to focus on my son's bday tomorrow, and yea he is going to be 23 but it doesn't matter..he is still my baby boy.. always will be.. and he knows it cuz I remind hm all the time.. HE LOVES IT.. he came over last night and ate and I sent some gingerbread with cool whip home with him so he and his girlfriend could have it. He is coming over Sunday for a big dinner and Im getting him a cake for his bday. I am sooooo lucky to have him in my life.. he is my life. But he is older now and he will be starting his own family in a couple of years. I should just be content and wait for grandbabies but I want another child so bad- I have this in my head now and I can't just walk away from something that has been consuming me so much lately. Did another OPK strip this a.m., and negative, and we didn't get to BD last night like I wanted cuz I was soooooooo tired Tired ..we DEF are tonight though.. the time is coming and I want to store some lil swimmers in case my OV date is a little early.. (TMI) I am so disappointed in myself..haha 9:00 in the a.m. and I told myself not to give in to the baby thing today. Ive caved.... Shock

ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
Wedding Countdown Ticker

baby2whereru
baby2whereru's picture

Oh, and by the way, I like how you said you were just making sure your preg tests work so you wanted to try a few out.. haha that was good! Big smile

ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
Wedding Countdown Ticker